John Scott Watch

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Adam82

Registered Shopper
John Scott fans please tell us when he is on next on rocksandco and anywhere else thanks ladies and gentlemen.
STOP putting on john scott early mornings at 8am put vicky gordon on that time.

John Scott is the only presenter I watch on Rocks .I got used to Sunday evenings then they moved him .I thought he left.Hes always joking about how they are trying to ease him out.

He appears on the Pavers Channel along with Sheila the model from IW and Derek Marks.

I think he will go in the end and presumably this is in line with their "master plan" - all they seem to want are the shouty females who screech at you. Two previous male presenters (Mark Rigby & Alan J. Miller) both went, probably because they didn't shout and screech - they were the best presenters on the whole channel, if the 'clowns' who seem to run it had only realised. I only ever flick over for a minute, wouldn't buy from them after previous "experience" although they still keep e-mailing money-offs.
John Scott is the only presenter I watch on Rocks .I got used to Sunday evenings then they moved him .I thought he left.Hes always joking about how they are trying to ease him out.

He appears on the Pavers Channel along with Sheila the model from IW and Derek Marks.

Vicky Gordon drives you nuts. Her screeching used to frighten the cat, and couldn't have the patio doors open, as the pigeons in the garden took off at double speed., probably thinking it was a bird-scarer or foghorn.

John Scott fans please tell us when he is on next on rocksandco and anywhere else thanks ladies and gentlemen.
STOP putting on john scott early mornings at 8am put vicky gordon on that time.

Find all John Scott's Sewing World shows right here and also find out how to watch live. Watch John make an NHS Scrubs Bag! Download the pattern for free.

Latest posts

Back