Elemis TSV 14/4/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
There will be an Elemis TSV on Sunday 14th April and it will contain Limited Edition of Pro Radiance Cream Cleanser.

I like the shower cream and the Pro Rad Cleanser. But, I cannot use fake tan every one makes me itch like mad. Wary of the new version night cream. So a no from me.

Just did pre ml for ml & prices from 3 different retailers total £232.50 approx so I guess it will be about £70 to £80, if £69.96 I might have to go for it. Will be my first from Q this year.
I am using this pre tan at the moment, actually using on my face & using Malibu miracle tan on body.
The overnight matrix is £92 at Q.
I love the shower cream too.
Sooooo tempted.

Just did pre ml for ml & prices from 3 different retailers total £232.50 approx so I guess it will be about £70 to £80, if £69.96 I might have to go for it. Will be my first from Q this year.
I am using this pre tan at the moment, actually using on my face & using Malibu miracle tan on body.
The overnight matrix is £92 at Q.
I love the shower cream too.
Sooooo tempted.

Is the overnight matrix any good, llloyd? How does it differ from the pro coll oxygenating night cream, & is it very fragranced?

xxx

The overnight matrix smells exactly the same as the original cleansing balm, and is a similar balm like texture.

I had a sample sachet from the Elemis counter and didn't like it. It's nothing like oxy night, which I think is lovely.

I don’t want the body products but I have had a couple of the TSV’s which have been all facial products although have been away from Elemis for years.I have been impressed using them & kicked myself for not going on auto delivery.

I see Keeley has said it will be under £65, not bad, think I may give this a go as I want to try the overnight matrix and I have been good lately with my skincare purchases :mysmilie_50:

I like Elemis and use different bits from them, BUT, I have found with the newer improved versions of creams etc my skin does not like any of them at all.

I asked at my Elemis counter about the new Matrix stuff and was the original Oxy night cream still available? I was happy to learn yes the original is still available as I did not like the ingredients(yes I read the ingredients the hassle of having to return when something breaks me out), I cannot remember now which one I was wary of.

No doubt QVC will from now on put the Matrix stuff and drop the original.

The Overnight PCMC over the matrix is a real treat for the skin for me. Use the Matrix occasionally.
One word of caution though if you have broken skin or spots Don’t use the Matix it goes deep into your skin and really burns the area !

Must admit I’m a bit of an Elemis junkie but this TSV doesn’t interest me, which is a good thing as I stocked up in the Elemis mini series few weeks ago, was a few excellent offers.

Latest posts

Back