The Outerwear Directive Sale TSV 23/03/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does "sale" in the title seem like code for a brand being dropped by QVC to anyone else? The brand hasn't had much airtime in any outerwear shows in the past year. I know some brands don't get their own shows, like Helene Berman (which I assume is the brand's choice - which may be because they don't want to drop the quality and devalue the brand - bravo if that's the case)… but they feature in shows like Ruth Langsford's a d seasonal fashion edits... so where are the Outerwear Directive??

Still doesn’t make sense to me. I always thought a ‘directive’ was an official instruction, well that’s what it says in my dictionary.

Q dont use the dictionary on definitions & all that but there again nor do i

Trouble with this approach to communication is that people don’t understand what is being “communicated”. BIG ISSUE when the aim of the communication is to sell stuff !!!

I think her range is much more expensive these days. I still have some tops from years ago but wouldn't buy now at those prices.

Water Resistant Printed Packable Rain Coat by Susan Graver
Item Number: 170536
QVC Price £40.00
Todays Special Value Price £24.98
P&P £3.95

A printed, water-resistant, packable raincoat with a hood from Susan Graver, featuring a zip at the front, zipped seam pockets and a hi-lo hemline that is straight at the front and curved with a vent at the back. Ready for all seasons and in a bold patterned print, this jacket packs away into its own compact, pocket bag, which means you can pop it straight into your bag when the sun comes back out again.

Superb trans-seasonal style - this water-resistant jacket comes in an all-over print to add colour to rainy days. Opt for Animal, Pretty Floral or Tropical Leaf to add a nature-inspired look; or choose Paisley or Cameo for a more graphic-based print to keep you dry in style.

Hood and waistband have drawstrings with toggles
Long sleeves with roll tabs and press studs
100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Floral
Leaf
Animal
Paisley
Cameo

Garment measurements :

Chest: XS: 96.5cm (38"), S: 101.6cm (40"), M: 106.7cm (42"), L: 44.5".113cm XL: 120.7cm (47.5"), 2XL: 130.8cm (51.5"), 3XL: 140.9cm (55.5")
Length: XS: 76.2cm (30"), S: 77.5cm (30.5"), M: 78.7cm (31"), L: 80cm (31.5"), XL: 81.3cm (32"), 2XL: 83.8cm (33"), 3XL: 85.1cm (33.5")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.170536

OMG looks terrible even on the models.Look at DF :mysmilie_17:The length just about covers your bum so you are going to be P$££ed wet through if you wear this in the rain.

Just had a quick look, heard the cackle and over the channel goes, not before I managed to get a look at DF though, she can make anything, anything from "high end" to "bargain basement" look like she's just finished her cleaning job, yes indeed she makes a good scrubber. :mysmilie_17:

Cackle, cackle, cackle..... For heaven's sake! Of course had to share again that her daughter is expecting a baby. Good news but most viewers don't care.
Cackle, cackle, cackle.......
:yawn:

I have seen nicer pack away macs in Primark for £10.
Glen's called it affordable and CH has trotted out the usual 'would make a great gift', a big NO on both accounts!

Latest posts

Back