Bid tv website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
The bid tv website has changed

I can't get the link to work so type in google to have a look at the countdown to launch

Notice lol they are planning to go live at midnight on Christmas Day :mysmilie_17:

Last edited:
Coassic Bid :mysmilie_17: launching when people will be watching tv the least......hilarious :mysmilie_17:

Are we all going to be here Christmas Eve at midnight for the official launch of what could be history in the making?

Hey if you are CONTUCT me and let me know :mysmilie_19:

The good news is the bid tv techies have corrected their CONTUCT us mistake on the website it now says:

In the meantime why dont contact us at Bid Shopping Limited :mysmilie_17:

The good news is the bid tv techies have corrected their CONTUCT us mistake on the website it now says:

In the meantime why dont contact us at Bid Shopping Limited :mysmilie_17:

I just had to check it for myself - it must be a HOAX. You heard it from me folks - Honest Dave say's - it's a hoax!!!

Yeah I'm going with "hoax" too I mean, where's the publicity? Where's nasty little Mark Ryse shouting from the roof top that he's got his job back? Where are all the customers waiting in anticipation? I'll tell you where......nowhere because it's a hoax. :mysmilie_17:

Had to be, think it would be tough establishing another shopping channel now especially if it's name is Bid TV, after all we've got the internet world of shopping at our fingertips, and no nasty little Mark Ryse either............result! :mysmilie_14:

Latest posts

Back