03/10/20 One Time Only Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

03/10/20 One Time Only Prices

Mr Christmas Pre-Lit Birch with Berry Trees One Time Only Price £29.94 + post

Santa Express Pre-lit Musical Snow blowing Winter Landscape Lantern One Time Only Price £18.96 + post

Festive Christmas Character with Extendable Legs One Time Only Price £19.98 + post

I like the look of that birch with berry trees on a stand thing. It might be a bit sparse though, and look cheap? It’s the sort of thing they might have cheap in Aldi in the coming weeks. Has anyone bought or seen anything like this anywhere in previous years? Had a look on Amazon and a couple of those might be ok.

PS Dying to brush the guest‘s hair in the video!

I like the look of that birch with berry trees on a stand thing. It might be a bit sparse though, and look cheap? It’s the sort of thing they might have cheap in Aldi in the coming weeks. Has anyone bought or seen anything like this anywhere in previous years? Had a look on Amazon and a couple of those might be ok.

PS Dying to brush the guest‘s hair in the video!
Does look very cheap imo

Does look very cheap imo
I suppose it might do, yes. I guess it’s meant to be like skinny winter trees and I quite like the Nordic winter/Christmas stuff (as well as the more traditional British/European stuff). Anyway, I talked myself out of it, not least because I’d have nowhere to put it - it would look nice on a shelf or table in a window but nothing like that here. I might try one of the Amazon ones which are smaller and less money. I’ve just been studying one which gets good reviews and is battery operated so could go anywhere.

Latest posts

Back