04/12/23 - 10/12/23 Big Deals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

well its the same one as last year just in this years fragrances (i should know i got mum last years one)
Yes it is. I got one last year. Only difference was choice of three fragrances and it came in a box. I think it’s still available….
I would get this if I hadn’t found=d the Aldi dupes of their hand and body creams which are gorgeous..

Yes it is. I got one last year. Only difference was choice of three fragrances and it came in a box. I think it’s still available….
I would get this if I hadn’t found=d the Aldi dupes of their hand and body creams which are gorgeous..
the box is what made it for me (last years is currently on waitlist only), id be intrested in this years collection if mum didnt already have enough & i wouldnt touch the aldi dupes at all (there again i hate aldi & lidl stuff as the stuff ive had before inc the food has been terrible) plus they are not easy stores to get to when using buses ect

the box is what made it for me (last years is currently on waitlist only), id be intrested in this years collection if mum didnt already have enough & i wouldnt touch the aldi dupes at all (there again i hate aldi & lidl stuff as the stuff ive had before inc the food has been terrible) plus they are not easy stores to get to when using buses ect
The box was gorgeous, and really did make a lovely gift. Presentation is everything!
Aldi Is like Marmite….you love or you hate it! I worked with someone whose husband was a butcher. He always said Aldi’s meat was superb. And I have to agree. Never had a bad lot, much nicer than Tesco and so much cheaper. Same with their wines.
Their dupes won’t suit everyone, as we all like different things anyway. But I’ve been happy with my recent buys. I’m lucky to have a local store I can walk to which makes a big difference.

The box was gorgeous, and really did make a lovely gift. Presentation is everything!
Aldi Is like Marmite….you love or you hate it! I worked with someone whose husband was a butcher. He always said Aldi’s meat was superb. And I have to agree. Never had a bad lot, much nicer than Tesco and so much cheaper. Same with their wines.
Their dupes won’t suit everyone, as we all like different things anyway. But I’ve been happy with my recent buys. I’m lucky to have a local store I can walk to which makes a big difference.
I’ve never bought any beauty products but the champagne and wine is very good quality and highly rated.🙂

• Shower Cream (250ml) RRP £17.50 + post
  • Body Lotion (250ml) RRP £29 + post
  • Light Hand Cream (150ml) RRP £22 + post
  • Lip Balm (12ml) RRP £10 + post
  • Solid Soap (50g) RRP £5.50 + post

Total RRP £84 + post

Shower Cream 250ml £17.50 direct cost £9.77
Body Lotion 250ml £29 direct cost £16.20
Light Hand Cream 150ml £22 direct cost £12.29
Lip Balm 12ml £10 direct cost £5.58
Solid Soap 50g £5.50 direct cost £3.07

Total £84 cost £46.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for prices.

It's a strange one. I find the quality 98% V good, however the MB dupes that Aldi did gave Mr B contact dermatitis. This could have been because he loved the Rhubarb & Rose dupe so much that he probably washed his hands more in one week than in 2 months! Either way, I won't be buying hand wash/shower gels/similar again.
Where we live in The Cotswolds, it's hard to access Lidl/Aldi without a vehicle. I guess they pick the locations where the rents are cheap, which keeps prices low.
Keep buying your Mom the good stuff though....I bet she loves it!

It's a strange one. I find the quality 98% V good, however the MB dupes that Aldi did gave Mr B contact dermatitis. This could have been because he loved the Rhubarb & Rose dupe so much that he probably washed his hands more in one week than in 2 months! Either way, I won't be buying hand wash/shower gels/similar again.
Where we live in The Cotswolds, it's hard to access Lidl/Aldi without a vehicle. I guess they pick the locations where the rents are cheap, which keeps prices low.
Keep buying your Mom the good stuff though....I bet she loves it!
she does & if she enjoys it thats what makes me happy & she deserves only the best

I'm with you on that Claire, I wouldn't buy my meat anywhere other than Aldi, and it's all British, unlike Tesco and Sainsbury's. Same with wines, not too keen on the veg, doesn't keep well. Their specially selected cheeses are fab too. And don't even get me started on their dupes! But I do love M and S.hi

I'm with you on that Claire, I wouldn't buy my meat anywhere other than Aldi, and it's all British, unlike Tesco and Sainsbury's. Same with wines, not too keen on the veg, doesn't keep well. Their specially selected cheeses are fab too. And don't even get me started on their dupes! But I do love M and S.hi
Same here. We’ve been buying their meat for years now, and the quality is just superb. Best we’ve ever had. Beats Tesco for quality any day. Their organic Prosecco is lovely, always get a few bottles at Christmas… we like their root veg and their fruit.
‘My only gripe with Aldi is not being able to order their special buys anymore. Not only the skincare but kids toys…. Such a shame.

Latest posts

Back