2 things I've heard today

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
1. In the DIY show this morning Craig told us he is 5 ft 6 - bless him! I would have put him a couple of inches less than that,

2. A t/caller has just told Lola Rose and Charlie that she has 70 pieces of Lola Rose jewellery. Well, I don't know how she found 70 different items - a lot of them look alike to me. Also she must be loaded, they're not cheap. I wonder how many Indigo Moon jackets and Kipling bags she's got ?

1. In the DIY show this morning Craig told us he is 5 ft 6 - bless him! I would have put him a couple of inches less than that,

2. A t/caller has just told Lola Rose and Charlie that she has 70 pieces of Lola Rose jewellery. Well, I don't know how she found 70 different items - a lot of them look alike to me. Also she must be loaded, they're not cheap. I wonder how many Indigo Moon jackets and Kipling bags she's got ?

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Ooh I know! Once you've seen one heart pendant, one flower pendant, and one chunky elasticated bracelet you've basically seen the range! :D

One of each in every colour? Seems Nikki just adds a bit of extra dye to a gemstone , makes another rose bracelet ring etc in that new colour and hey presto its a new line!

I hope you're not implying that 'Lola Rose' is similar to the Indigo Moon range, Eric's Mum! It would put me right off. I wouldn't be seen dead in that brand (sorry for any offence to Indigo Moon fans, it's just not my taste)!!!
flag_of_truce.gif

I hope you're not implying that 'Lola Rose' is similar to the Indigo Moon range, Eric's Mum! It would put me right off. I wouldn't be seen dead in that brand (sorry for any offence to Indigo Moon fans, it's just not my taste)!!!
flag_of_truce.gif

Absolutely no doubt about it. Both designed by a "fine artist" and both in garish colours!:giggle:

You've got to remember that a man at 5'6" does appear to be quite short, whereas a lady of the same height, seems above average which, of course, she is.

flag_of_truce.gif

Indigo Moon and Kipling shows do seem to attract t callers who tell us how many items they have bought.

Latest posts

Back