24/09/23 One Time Only Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

24/09/23 One Time Only Prices

Neom 2 Piece Indulgence Collection One Time Only Price £42 + £2.95 post

Molton Brown Vintage Elderflower Body Duo One Time Only Price £33 + £3.95 post

Shay & Blue 6 Piece Precious Miniature Eau de Parfum Collection One Time Only Price £45 + £3.95 post

Laura Geller Supersize Bronze-n-Brighten Trio One Time Only Price £36 + £2.95 post

Gale Hayman 3 Piece Rose & Pearl Lip Collection with Scarf One TIme Only Price £33.98 + £3.95 post

Estee Lauder Multi-Protection Daywear Eye Gel Creme 15ml Duo One Time Only Price £39.96 + £2.95 post

Prai Platinum Firm & Lift Cream 100ml One Time Only Price £39.96 + £2.95 post

Thanks for posting these offers for us - as ever!

As hardly on here and even less so on QVC, was just taking having a quick peek.

It’s my sister in law’s birthday beginning of November and usually buy her “nice” smellies. As does my mum.

The first two big deals - or whatever uk they’re called! - look perfect for this purpose and good prices (relatively!!)

I’ve had the Neom skin oil candle before and it’s beautiful!

It’s now something like £45 on its own!!
When mum got me it a few years back, we found it for under £30 whxih wrill seemed expensive.

Never tried any non-candle or skincare from Neom so not sure what body butter like but it’s a nice duo…

Also the Molton Brown duo has caught my eye!!

My brother and SIL (same one!) gave me a bottle of the Vintage elderflower shower/bath foam one birthday years back.

It did smell divine and I really don’t rate MB usually (I mean it’s fine but so over priced IMHO!)
But SIL woule like!

Seems an excellent price (well it’s a lot of money but YKWIM!), at £33 plus £3.95 post for a duo of the gel and lotion..!

There’s no mention of a box or anything?

Does anyone know if that means no box or any packaging for the duo??
You’d get a nice box in store!!

Any thoughts on which is best gift?!

Or we could get her both one from each of us very lucky lady!!

Take care x

Thanks for posting these offers for us - as ever!

As hardly on here and even less so on QVC, was just taking having a quick peek.

It’s my sister in law’s birthday beginning of November and usually buy her “nice” smellies. As does my mum.

The first two big deals - or whatever uk they’re called! - look perfect for this purpose and good prices (relatively!!)

I’ve had the Neom skin oil candle before and it’s beautiful!

It’s now something like £45 on its own!!
When mum got me it a few years back, we found it for under £30 whxih wrill seemed expensive.

Never tried any non-candle or skincare from Neom so not sure what body butter like but it’s a nice duo…

Also the Molton Brown duo has caught my eye!!

My brother and SIL (same one!) gave me a bottle of the Vintage elderflower shower/bath foam one birthday years back.

It did smell divine and I really don’t rate MB usually (I mean it’s fine but so over priced IMHO!)
But SIL woule like!

Seems an excellent price (well it’s a lot of money but YKWIM!), at £33 plus £3.95 post for a duo of the gel and lotion..!

There’s no mention of a box or anything?

Does anyone know if that means no box or any packaging for the duo??
You’d get a nice box in store!!

Any thoughts on which is best gift?!

Or we could get her both one from each of us very lucky lady!!

Take care x
unless its specially mentioned or pictured you will not get a box but it will come in a plain brown box with the invoice attached to it & inside will be the duo of MB wrapped in bubble wrap

(this years version of vintage will have an rrp of £58 (£27 for shower gel & £31 for body lotion) but this is a previous year one so bare that in mind)

Nails Inc Speedy French Manicure Collection OTO Price £25.00 plus postage

Lulu's Time Bomb 3 Piece Collagen Bomb & Eye Cream Collection OTO Price £49.98 plus postage

Philip Kingsley Pure Colour Gloss & Elasti-Styler Set OTO Price £29.95 plus postage

unless its specially mentioned or pictured you will not get a box but it will come in a plain brown box with the invoice attached to it & inside will be the duo of MB wrapped in bubble wrap

(this years version of vintage will have an rrp of £58 (£27 for shower gel & £31 for body lotion) but this is a previous year one so bare that in mind)
Thanks for replying!

That’s probably why it’s such a good price then, if it’s not new stock.

Would it have the year printed on the bottle do you know? I think my bottle of it years ago had the “vintage” year on?

Otherwise SIL may not know or care unless it’s old stock

Such a shame about the box though, makes it much less “giftable”…

Oh no!

Was just going to order but looks as if both offers gone or sold out 👎🏻

I tend not to always look at the thread title and see these are called “one time only” not “big deals” as I thought.

The only offer I know is TSV!

Is OTO a one day type of deal then?!

Gutted! X

Thanks for replying!

That’s probably why it’s such a good price then, if it’s not new stock.

Would it have the year printed on the bottle do you know? I think my bottle of it years ago had the “vintage” year on?

Otherwise SIL may not know or care unless it’s old stock

Such a shame about the box though, makes it much less “giftable”…
no you would have to google the design & that to find what year it was
Oh no!

Was just going to order but looks as if both offers gone or sold out 👎🏻

I tend not to always look at the thread title and see these are called “one time only” not “big deals” as I thought.

The only offer I know is TSV!

Is OTO a one day type of deal then?!

Gutted! X
One Time Only Prices have been a staple of QVC forever, sometimes they pop on the website & stay for the whole day & then end at midnight just like a tsv but sometimes they are just for the hour they are in

no you would have to google the design & that to find what year it was

One Time Only Prices have been a staple of QVC forever, sometimes they pop on the website & stay for the whole day & then end at midnight just like a tsv but sometimes they are just for the hour they are in
Thanks a lot for explaining about OTO. They never tell you what all the different deals are! 👏🏼

I’ve heard the term loads of times, but never really knew what it meant or how applied.

Notice on website I go to “deals” wns they don’t often specify what type of offer it is, hence me missing them both!

And turns out it wouldn’t have mattered that they weren’t this year’s vintage as sure my SIL wouldn’t bother googling! 😉

Thanks a lot for explaining about OTO. They never tell you what all the different deals are! 👏🏼

I’ve heard the term loads of times, but never really knew what it meant or how applied.

Notice on website I go to “deals” wns they don’t often specify what type of offer it is, hence me missing them both!

And turns out it wouldn’t have mattered that they weren’t this year’s vintage as sure my SIL wouldn’t bother googling! 😉
In the "olden days" they only had an OTO if the TSV sold out during the day, and it was quite exciting to find out what it would be, as it was never announced beforehand, was very good value, and usually sold out very quickly.

Nowadays it is almost meaningless. SCW announces them in advance, and they crop up willy-nilly regardless of whether the TSV sells out, and often there are more than one OTO items a day.

Latest posts

Back