3 easy pay for everyone!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tinaborder

Registered Shopper
Just seem this on Quidco.

I've just used it but it is only redeemable once and expires on 18th.

I've pasted details below for you all.

Special Easy Pay promotional code at QVC

- Please not this code is not compatible with cashback
- This code allows QVC customers to pay for one entire order (as many products as you like) in 3 interest free monthly instalments

* Not Compatible with Cashback

To redeem the discount, enter the code EASY10 when you reach checkout.

Copy this code & enter at checkout

I just thought it was worth mentioning as a lot of us never get the codes and therefore even if someone gives us the code we cannot use it on our account. This one is good as anyone can use it :happy:

yeah it should come in very handy for ordering my 4 *ronnie nicoles*, aka julia roberts ..... :mysmilie_504:

I haven't been able to use it either:doh: I've even gone via the Quidco website to QVC and entered the code at checkout both in the 'promotion code' and 'voucher code' boxes but it won't work!! What am I doing wrong??

Anyone who it doesn't work for need to call QVC say it's the Quidco code and they'll do it over the phone for you.

Unless I'm missing something here the details the OP pasted in stated that the code wasn't compatible with cashback. So if you try and put it into to QVC's site at the point of ordering having gone through a cashback site first it may well bounce it. Having said that they may still be having problems with their website so that too may be a source of the problem. Seems bizarre that this code has been advertised via a cashback website when it is incompatible with cashback but that's QVC!

Thanks tinaborder!! You're a star. I phoned customer services and after a bit of messing about they were able to place my order using the code!:happy: I did have to state quite plainly that the voucher code was on the Quidco website and that I had a Quidco account so that's how I knew about it! I wasn't so bothered about getting cashback for this transaction, I just wanted to use the easy-pay option, so I am happy.

Latest posts

Back