30/03/23 One Time Only Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

30/03/23 One Time Only Prices

Frank Usher Rose Pattern Scarf One Time Only Price £12 + post

Nikki & Me The Rex Bracelet One Time Only Price £22 + post

Butler & Wilson Crystal Octupus Pendant Necklace One Time Only Price £29.88 + post

Clogau Tree of Life Diamond Locket Sterling Silver & 9ct Gold One Time Only Price £215 + post

Skechers Max Cushioning Essential Entity Lace Up Trainer One Time Only Price £60 + post

Vionic Nova Trainer One Time Only Price £89.96 + post

Radley London Magic is Everywhere Multiway One Time Only Price £149.96 + post

Skechers Men's Slip-Ins Ultra Flex 3.0 Smooth Step Trainer One Time Only Price £67.44 + post

Skechers D'Lux Fitness Pure Glam Lace Up Trainer One Time Only Price £59.96 + post

Kipling Maudie Large Shoulder Bag with Pouch One Time Only Price £54 + post

Skechers Be-Cool Endless Fun Mary Jane Shoe One TIme Only Price £49.96 + post

Rieker Slide Sandal One Time Only Price £39.96 + post

Masai Copenhagen Regitze Faux Leather Cross Body Phone Pouch Bag One Time Only Price £30 + post

GOLD 9ct Yellow Paperclip Bracelet 2.3g One Time Only Price £169 + post

Affinity Gems 5.56ct Blue Topaz Hoop Earrings Sterling Silver One Time Only Price £139 + post

Precious by Diamonique Gemstone Cocktail Ring Sterling Silver One Time Only Price £33 + post

Nikki & Me The Freddie 15"-25" Necklace One Time Only Price £44 + post

Nikki & Me The Katy 16"- 26" Necklace One Time Only Price £64 + post

Simplicity By Diamonique Textured Twisted Huggie Earrings Sterling Silver One Time Only Price £33 + post

Dune Laude Leather Sandal One Time Only Price £49.96 + post

Radley London Crest Small Trifold Leather Purse One Time Only Price £35 + post

I remember when Sketchers used to be a reasonable price, even in the OTOs they are too expensive for me.
Same here. I have too many Skechers (well, shoes generally … ok, too many of most things!) so I’m not looking for more but could be tempted if it were a different style, colour or whatever at a low enough price. I don’t see any Skechers bargains above or on QVC generally these days, Most of my Skechers came from QVC when they had good deals but more recently, it’s been Amazon (with the bonus of easy, free returns so extra security when buying).

I think they are desperately trying to shift stock. There are more outlet shows of late, and many things on a reduced / sale price (still overpriced in my opinion!),and in clearance. Many shows, or parts of shows are just repeats. I wish they hadn’t closed the Shrewsbury outlet, I think they need to open more outlets to offload all the crap that’s been hanging around for months and years. Does anyone go to the Warrington outlet store? Is it bursting at the seams?

I think they are desperately trying to shift stock. There are more outlet shows of late, and many things on a reduced / sale price (still overpriced in my opinion!),and in clearance. Many shows, or parts of shows are just repeats. I wish they hadn’t closed the Shrewsbury outlet, I think they need to open more outlets to offload all the crap that’s been hanging around for months and years. Does anyone go to the Warrington outlet store? Is it bursting at the seams?
Better still, let TK Maxx have it so it’s better distributed around the country. I think they’ve only ever had 3 or 4 and all miles away from me as far as I know. I gather people have seen ex-QVC stock in their local TK Maxx stores already? (I occasionally check mine.) It saves the expense of having their own premises and staff and more people could access the junk and soiled returns quality wares.

I agree I miss the outlet store at Shrewsbury. That store definitely shifted items. A real loss. Cannot believe that Q couldn’t afford the rent on a retail outlet.

Latest posts

Back