30th Promo

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is that ex-weatherman on there on the promo? The one who thinks he is Walter Cronkite. When I am short of oil to fry chips in, I always wring him out all over them for a calorie overload. Today he is alpha charlie man in leisure wearing over some boring old rug thing, similar to what I house my elderly Chihuahua in with that offensively inoffensive woman who failed the audition for Rod, Jane and Freddy reborn. You‘d think he was selling saffron than some tedious old cloth. Comparable very favourably at £32.95 with a gift of a bottle of wine and some flowers for the one you love, he simpers. Really?? I can get a decent bottle of red and some Tesco Finest roses for my partner for about £26.. And for my divorced wife - a bottle of Gancia and some lovely roadside tulips for about £7…He is certainly full of sh…shopping tips…Leave him doing the gardening shows for manure on tap..

And now we move on to abacus mobile phones connected by string by Lego for ‘old people’. Patronise on, boys…

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps in October they could have a retirement party 🎈 for some of the dinosaurs who seem to have been on QVC forever,a job for life until the great shopping telly god gives you a call.

Never going to happen. Too many freebies to give up. I bet most have never been shopping elsewhere during their tenure at QVC. Dale's garden was full of 'stuff' from QVC, and I bet Flinty's flat is heaving with QVC freebies. Their salaries are their 'pension' because apart from food, bills and holidays they've nothing else to spend it on. !

Is that ex-weatherman on there on the promo? The one who thinks he is Walter Cronkite. When I am short of oil to fry chips in, I always wring him out all over them for a calorie overload. Today he is alpha charlie man in leisure wearing over some boring old rug thing, similar to what I house my elderly Chihuahua in with that offensively inoffensive woman who failed the audition for Rod, Jane and Freddy reborn. You‘d think he was selling saffron than some tedious old cloth. Comparable very favourably at £32.95 with a gift of a bottle of wine and some flowers for the one you love, he simpers. Really?? I can get a decent bottle of red and some Tesco Finest roses for my partner for about £26.. And for my divorced wife - a bottle of Gancia and some lovely roadside tulips for about £7…He is certainly full of sh…shopping tips…Leave him doing the gardening shows for manure on tap..

And now we move on to abacus mobile phones connected by string by Lego for ‘old people’. Patronise on, boys…
I wish I knew who the ex weather man is on QVC. Wasn't Walter Cronkite a US journalist?

Yes, that's the fellow. I mentioned Walter Cronkite as he was a very much respected news anchor of his time. Whereas Simon perhaps sees himself as the anchor of QVC. That's anchor with an A, by the way.

Latest posts

Back