31/10/22 - 06/11/22 Big Deals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like smaller thinner regular sized shopping bags. More useful. You can put them in your handbag or coat pocket. Sainsburys do some pretty cloth bags that fold in on themselves for £2.00 each.

Like these bags. I also have the sachi ones too which I still use which were slimmer. Have stocked up as these are so useful, although different sizes would be even better.
I had dismissed these as tiny and of no use, but after reading your post I had another look and they are really quite big aren’t they? I thought the depth would be tiny, but no. I am now tempted but really have so many bags I don’t need them. But I do love a shopper!!! Also good to have with you as a just in case bag now so many places don’t even sell carriers. I’m always livid when I forget my just in case bag, 😂😂.

Like these bags. I also have the sachi ones too which I still use which were slimmer. Have stocked up as these are so useful, although different sizes would be even better.
I noticed the video clip shows completely different bags! Zipped and with a pocket. Far different from the totes.
I'm always tempted by sturdy shopping bags, but I am a shopping bag-aholic and always have been. I need to calm myself down and hope they sell out before I weaken... 🤪

Latest posts

Back