9am Fiorelli

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
I like some of the designs but the "fabrication" is very cheap, considering you can get similar in leather on the high street. The frame bags with the big knobs make a satisfying clunk though - CH and the guest keep oooo-ing and ahhh-ing everytime they close one.

CH keeps referring to them as "investments". Yeah.

I wish she would learn the difference between classical and classic. She is comparing a lot of tat as if it were ancient greek artifacts.

PS - Tanya is wearing a stretch "satin" dress - is it meant to crease and crinkle at the side seams ? The rucksack thingy she modelled didn't seem very well balanced.

Last edited:
They just suggested at £92 handbag would make a perfect present :giggle:. If I'm spending £92 on a handbag it's going to be for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (not that I am going to...but y'know..)

They have a lot of Fiorelli bags in TK Maxx as they do Kathy Van Zeeland too, but as usual Le Q's prices are far more. I just don't get why anyone would pay so much for something that doesn't even look like leather.

I had a very nice Fiorelli leather purse. It was good quality and lasted for ages. I didn't want to part with it, but it did eventually start looking very tatty and I had to get something else.

Latest posts

Back