A Little Thing I’ve Noticed….

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
….it really would be advisable if when the presenters are presented live on air with up and coming TSV details, that they actually know about the offering.
I do understand they at times or do get an email about whats coming up on pre sale.
When it happened to Charlie once he let slip he‘d had an email but hadn’t actually got round to opening it.
Loads of times there’s this tumble weed silence, as they try to make out what’s being flashed up on screen.
Whilst they mutter this incredible deal we have now available on pre sale on the web site, when will it be the TSV Mr Producer?
Oh yes it’s launching on x with x but you can go to the web site and grab it now, as you won’t want to miss it, it features x in it.

….it really would be advisable if when the presenters are presented live on air with up and coming TSV details, that they actually know about the offering.
I do understand they at times or do get an email about whats coming up on pre sale.
When it happened to Charlie once he let slip he‘d had an email but hadn’t actually got round to opening it.
Loads of times there’s this tumble weed silence, as they try to make out what’s being flashed up on screen.
Whilst they mutter this incredible deal we have now available on pre sale on the web site, when will it be the TSV Mr Producer?
Oh yes it’s launching on x with x but you can go to the web site and grab it now, as you won’t want to miss it, it features x in it.
The presenters are so often unprepared. They think they can wing it and it's obvious that they haven't done their homework. I hope they get ticked off for this.

Dale on just Footwear show Elemis TSV details flash up great value etc etc the options are … oh Pro definition and floral is the second option floral….oh it’s Pro Collagen….you may want to visit the website and get that incredible value set.

Most of the time there are errors on the website …. no photos, the wrong photo for the wrong item, incorrectly spelled words, odd names for colours etc., etc. Heaven help anyone who tries to get information from that source. IF the presenters prepared fully, before presenting a show, then there wouldn’t be all the faffing about and lack of knowledge.

Not everybody has an internrt connection, my mother-in-law is not online. Lazy!
Almost every radio programme says something like "you can get more info from the website" or the one that really annoys me is "there is a longer version of this programme on-line".

It just assumes that EVERYONE has the internet, but I know several friends who don't. If there is a longer version of a programme, it should be broadcast, not shortened.

Its like the world 'assumes' that everyone does on-line banking ! I don't.

(I won't enlarge on this further, as I've repeated this on other occasions).

Latest posts

Back