Account closing.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:wait:
I'm already literally perusing the actual cyber fashion rails for a nice clingy sparkly number for the actual literal Xmas party season. :mysmilie_852:Ooh :wait: perhaps Michelle NoHope would be a better bet?? :mysmilie_506:

You should buy a Hoppen duvet and do a Biagi and have a little taupe number stitched up in time for your soiree or two. With so much material you could have a matching clutch and wrap, even a little fascinator. Ooooooh, I can see you now, sipping champers.........................................

:wait:
I'm already literally perusing the actual cyber fashion rails for a nice clingy sparkly number for the actual literal Xmas party season. :mysmilie_852:Ooh :wait: perhaps Michelle NoHope would be a better bet?? :mysmilie_506:

You should buy a Hoppen duvet and do a Biagi and have a little taupe number stitched up in time for your soiree or two. With so much material you could have a matching clutch and wrap, even a little fascinator. Ooooooh, I can see you now, sipping champers.........................................

or...that pink devore comforter that Dale was showing run up into a chic and very on-trend cocktail frock, with lots of B & W baubles, plus tiara of simulated canary yellow diamoneek, and a vomit green plastic KVZ tote bag - oh and some Birkis to complete the look...belle of the ball I'd say..:giggle:

Well done PPC it just goes to show what a bit of persistance and sticking to your guns can acheive.

Latest posts

Back