Acer Laptop TSV 09/08/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I haven't decided whether it looks cheap, or svelte. Dependant upon the price - I wouldn't buy this as a main, high tech laptop - I may go for it as a back up, in case I am ever without my laptop for any reason.

Ther is an acer aspire E1-532, same spec, on amazon for £282. Lee said this will be the cheapest laptop the Q have ever offered. Wonder if it will be anywhere near this price? At this price, I would buy it as a reserve laptop.

I'm willing to bet that Q will have a massively inflated price because of all the added extras that they're supplying with the laptop. Hope I'm wrong though.

Argos is selling a Toshiba C50-B-13N laptop, same spec, but double the size of the HDD, at 1TB, for a reasonable £259.99.

Would never ever buy from Acer again , there customer service is atrocious

It was online earlier i think it was around £239 .

4gb of ram isn't much really IMHO. I know I am a geek and gamer but even mums laptop from 3 years ago has 4gb ram and it was only £100 more than this.

PJ

Looks pretty good to me but I am still using an old Acer aspire from 8 years ago. It is on 5 days a week as I use it in conjunction with my work laptop. The battery is dead but I just run it on mains. It has had no repairs.

When Lee said on air, someone had said they would buy it as a back up laptop, that was me. I certainly wouldn't buy it as my main machine, as the acer I currently have is a lot higher spec. £230, with the features it has, is good value for a windows 8 laptop. Yes, for an extra £30, you can get a toshiba with 1TB HDD, which is what I have right now, but I really don't need one that big. Also, if I use EP, it works out at £57 ish a month which is, comparatively, a negligible amount. You can pay this for a chromebook, which doesn't have the disc drive.

Why, if the tsv has sold out,is the Q still advertising it between shows? Also, it can still be ordered online, as being in stock.

Latest posts

Back