AHHHHH----I see a wrinkle

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

....... been massaging Camay
( admit when you remember that!)soap into their skin.I have ( I think!) a good skin for my age & post Camay cleansed/toned/moisturised all my life.Can it get any better?

Thank you Silver Fox! Your post struck a chord with me as my Grandmother swore by Camay soap followed by rosewater as a toner.
I've just purchased a bar, in 'pink'

Im sure you are beautiful. After all, age is just a number!

Talking of skincare products on QVC. 'pile them high, promise the sky',
QVC recently introduced their viewers to Noella Gabriel via VT, whom is Director of Product at Elemis..... hmmm, BAD move Elemis & QVC!
I assume she doesn't use the product. If she does, I'm glad I've never purchased Elemis!

I have not stock-piled skin care for quite a few years now (make up is a different matter! ) I have 3 balm cleansers in a "queue"- Emma Hardie on the go, Elemis and Neal's Yard next. However apart from that I only have one moisturiser (the one I am using), and one eye cream. I have a spare serum though but that's it. My main weakness is soap. I have so many L'Occy soaps I could open a store. But they are all used eventually!

Thank you Silver Fox! Your post struck a chord with me as my Grandmother swore by Camay soap followed by rosewater as a toner.
I've just purchased a bar, in 'pink'

Im sure you are beautiful. After all, age is just a number!

Talking of skincare products on QVC. 'pile them high, promise the sky',
QVC recently introduced their viewers to Noella Gabriel via VT, whom is Director of Product at Elemis..... hmmm, BAD move Elemis & QVC!
I assume she doesn't use the product. If she does, I'm glad I've never purchased Elemis!

Noella is just shy of 60 years old - does she look bad for that age?

My mum always bought Lux, but occasionally ventured into Camay territory. She had lovely skin but really never bothered with skincare.

My brother and I just used to eat soap rather than wash with it!

It was Noella who first brought Elemis to Qvc, she looked quite different then, rather overweight and shorter light brown hair. Does anyone remember her from those early days?

I've just bought my 5th pot of the Bobbi Brown face base, as mentioned by Lynne in above post. I use other things from time to time, but always return to this, I just love it.

It was Noella who first brought Elemis to Qvc, she looked quite different then, rather overweight and shorter light brown hair. Does anyone remember her from those early days?

I've just bought my 5th pot of the Bobbi Brown face base, as mentioned by Lynne in above post. I use other things from time to time, but always return to this, I just love it.
I agree CG forgotten just how good it was it's worth the money to me.

For anybody who likes the Olay range then Superdrug have it on a buy 1 get 1 free offer at the moment. There`s also free delivery on orders over £10. For example their 7 in 1 moisturiser works out at two for £14.99.

Latest posts

Back