Alison Young and Bobbi Brown

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruthmay

Registered Shopper
Not only did she cut off Paul when he was talking about the Wedding Show and some of his techniques, she accidentally jammed his finger in that hideous beauty box and collapsed into hysterics, crying laughing till everyone else was giggling too. It was not funny, it was a minor accident, and giggling and crying for a good 3 minutes and being stupidly girly is so unprofessional and silly and irritating for those of us who want to listen to Paul describe the products. If anyone else behaved this like they would be sacked I am quite sure.

I wish these presenters would put their egos aside when they go into the studio and concentrate on the products and have the courtesy and professionalism to let the guests speak.

I really like Paul and look forward to his application tips,but it is always spoiled when he is on the AY show,I know a lot of people find her funny,I never have,and why ask someone a question only to interupt when they are giving the answer.
Lynn

I was watching this and I thought that she really enjoyed hurting Paul although accidentally. The whole thing gave her the greatest pleasure and she laughed and laughed and laughed.

I've enjoyed AY's rather dry sense of humour on many occasions especially when she has been laughing at her own expense. But it's not clever to let it disrupt the guest's presentation and the viewers' chance to hear about the products.

Latest posts

Back