Alpha H TSV 3.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 89
  • Alpha H TSV 4.jpg
    Alpha H TSV 4.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 106
  • Alpha H TSV 5.jpg
    Alpha H TSV 5.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 118
Wow that seems amazing value. Is it the same company and same formula products? If so it seems too good to be true. I had liquid gold in the past and it was good but pricey. These are big sizes as well.

CC

Yes, it's the same company as far as I know. The price is very good, as always with AH TSVs. I always buy the Liquid Gold in the TSV sets because of the good value. And I like the cleanser.

Alpha-H 3 Piece Glow & Hydrate Collection
Item Number 250495
QVC Price £99.96
TSV Price £44.97
P&P £3.95

This luxurious Alpha-H three-piece Glow & Hydrate Collection is a great way to shake up your daily skincare ritual. It includes the hero product from the range, Liquid Gold, a powerful revitalising lotion that works to brighten the look of your complexion, plus the bestselling Balancing Cleanser and lightweight High Tide Water Cream offering intense hydration for your skin. Packed with customer favourites, this collection is all you need for a refreshed, glowing complexion.

*A great saving: If you were to buy these items (excluding the Liquid Gold) individually, directly from Alpha-H.com you'd pay £114.98. So, to get the entire collection for our Today's Special Value price of just £44.97 plus P&P, you're saving £66.06.

Your three-step skincare ritual - start your routine with the Balancing Cleanser, a creamy multi-tasker that gently removes make-up and cleanses your skin. Follow with the iconic Liquid Gold, a powerful revitalising lotion that works to improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles, leaving your skin looking brighter and more radiant. Finish off with the High Tide Water Cream, a weightless, water-based moisturiser that provides an instant plumping and hydrating effect.

Stock up on favourites - this must-have collection includes two bestselling formulas, Liquid Gold and the Balancing Cleanser. These both come in supersizes, so your beauty stash will be stocked up for a while!

Keep them coming - discover brand new scents and indulge in more luxurious formulas with our Subscribe & Save option. You'll receive three more deliveries of this collection, including new and exclusive scents, all at today's special price!

Contains:
1 x Liquid Gold (200ml; supersize) - a powerful revitalising lotion that helps dull, tired and more mature skin appear brighter, more toned and radiant, while working to improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Enriched with 5% glycolic acid, glycerine, hydrolysed silk and liquorice root extract
1 x Balancing Cleanser (500ml; supersize) - a creamy multi-tasking cleanser that gently removes make-up and daily impurities, while helping to maintain the skin’s natural pH balance. Enriched with aloe vera and vitamin E
1 x High Tide Water Cream (50ml; full size) - a weightless, water-based moisturiser formulated to help deliver intense hydration, instantly plumping and hydrating thirsty skin

April Subscribe & Save collection contains:
1 x Liquid Gold (200ml; supersize) - a powerful revitalising lotion that helps dull, tired and more mature skin appear brighter, more toned and radiant, while working to improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Enriched with 5% glycolic acid, glycerine, hydrolysed silk and liquorice root extract
1 x NEW and EXCLUSIVE Balancing Cleanser in Orange & Neroli (500ml; supersize) - a creamy multi-tasking cleanser that gently removes make-up and daily impurities, while helping to maintain the skin’s natural pH balance. With notes of lemon, orange, rose and jasmine
1 x High Tide Water Cream (50ml; full size) - a weightless, water-based moisturiser formulated to help deliver intense hydration, instantly plumping and hydrating thirsty skin

July Subscribe & Save collection contains:
1 x Balancing Cleanser (500ml; supersize) - a creamy multi-tasking cleanser that gently removes make-up and daily impurities, while helping to maintain the skin’s natural pH balance. Enriched with aloe vera and vitamin E

October Subscribe & Save collection contains:
1 x NEW and EXCLUSIVE Balancing Cleanser in Tranquil Spa (500ml; supersize) - a creamy multi-tasking cleanser that gently removes make-up and daily impurities, while helping to maintain the skin’s natural pH balance. With notes of bergamot, rosemary and lime

Subscribe & Save
Item Number 251747

If you were to buy these items (excluding the Liquid Gold) individually, directly from Alpha-H.com you'd pay £114.98.

500ml Balancing Cleanser RRP £69.99 cost £17.38
200ml Liquid Gold RRP £82 cost £20.37
50ml High Tide Water Cream RRP £44.99 cost £11.17

Total RRP £196.98 cost £48.92 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

I like the cleanser and the liquid gold but I’m a fan of moisturisers with SPF so even if I was tempted it’s not happening.

Uuuurrrr, I haven't used this brand for a long time and I do have a new PCMC to use, but it seems such a bargain. Not sure about the cleanser though as I like my Elemis wildflower oil. LG is selling on ebay for about £28 on its own and £35 for the cream. 60 days MBG though.

CC

I haven’t ordered this as I like to use different cleansers so 500ml would last me forever, also I now prefer Algenist liquid skin resurfacing toner.

Latest posts

Back