Another craft weekend

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

you beat me too it R.I.P ideal world the presenters must be worried about their gjobs if this is the crap they keep putting on :mad:

I totally agree with you. IW are at their very worst. I have been ill for a number of weeks and as a result have watched more shopping telly than usual and in that time I have observed things at IW getting worse. So boring. Can they really survive these difficult times when they actually can't get viewers to watch their presentations. Add all that to the awful customer service which I have recently had to endure and things look very bleak indeed. They must be aware about what people think about CS and their uninspiring goods so what are they doing about it? I feel sorry for poeple like Loen, she is a great presenter and amazing because she actually manages to keep me watching!

Haven't watched much of this channel before, but when I tuned in, was pretty disappointed - it is all such toot ! Who is buying this stuff, I wonder ? And how many bear types for Christmas can you get - come back QVC - all is forgiven !!

New guy to this forum, but I have to agree - Ban the crafts shows,
I love shopping tv generally, but there is only so much art and craft I can take.

Haven't watched much of this channel before, but when I tuned in, was pretty disappointed - it is all such toot ! Who is buying this stuff, I wonder ? And how many bear types for Christmas can you get - come back QVC - all is forgiven !!

New guy to this forum, but I have to agree - Ban the crafts shows,
I love shopping tv generally, but there is only so much art and craft I can take.

Couldn't agree more welcome both of you.

Just my 2pence worth if that's OK?

1) The window magic demo was disgusting, due to not sleeping very well I watched the presentation about 6 times over the past few days and the demonstrator just had a patter, word for word I can recite the hour with all the phrases in place, it was like an informercial, he didn't deviate, did the same hand gestures even in the same places, I was so angry, if I want infomercials I will turn over!

2) Enough craft! I was going to run a little competition on here to see if someone could accurately predict the next 7 days of POTD's, but I didn't bother cos we'd all get it ****** right!!! Karcher, Multi-tool, Craft, Flex and Soft, etc etc, we all know it by now. I just haven't watched and even found myself switching to QVC which was so refreshing. What happened to all the wonderful ranges of jewellery which Ideal world used to shine at? Now we're lucky if we get Bob 'this product should be soooo much more expensive' Wyman of 1912 generations.

3) I don't know what to call the next point for fear of getting Graham or me in trouble, but someone the other day referred to Ellis saying she uses 2 identical ranges for the same thing. Well Dennice did the same a few weeks back, when the He Shi tan was on, she claimed she hadn't used a foundation for 2 months, a couple of weeks later she also then claimed that she had been only using the M Asam foundation cream for the last 2 months!! How can this be allowed? I also have heard Ellis with 2 ranges of mineral makeup and Arianne Poole saying she uses them all and has bought them all for her daughter.

4) Sorry to say this, but this amazing Loen love (boom boom) that pours forth from the forums annoys all hell out of me, she is no better than the others you all complain about. She comes on here and knows the problems people are having as she has eluded to it, but still she sits there pumping it out, "oh this will be with you in 5- 7 days" "you can trust Ideal World" etc etc, she uses the fear tactics we have seen them all use, she has seen a demo go completely wrong and just blase over it like it didn't go wrong at all rather than be honest.

Thank you and goodnight :)

Agreed Cheescake, had a Window Magic, it was rubbish; there is another craft POTD tonight!!!!!

Have to say all shopping TV presenters are guilty of number 3, they do it on QVC as well....no one can prove they don't use these products, if anyone seriously believes anything that comes out of a shopping TV presenters mouth, well they are just sales people!

Agreed Cheescake, had a Window Magic, it was rubbish; there is another craft POTD tonight!!!!!

Have to say all shopping TV presenters are guilty of number 3, they do it on QVC as well....no one can prove they don't use these products, if anyone seriously believes anything that comes out of a shopping TV presenters mouth, well they are just sales people!

What? are you joking? Please tell me you are joking.........Pleeeaasssee :1:

Just my 2pence worth if that's OK?

1) The window magic demo was disgusting, due to not sleeping very well I watched the presentation about 6 times over the past few days and the demonstrator just had a patter, word for word I can recite the hour with all the phrases in place, it was like an informercial, he didn't deviate, did the same hand gestures even in the same places, I was so angry, if I want infomercials I will turn over!

2) Enough craft! I was going to run a little competition on here to see if someone could accurately predict the next 7 days of POTD's, but I didn't bother cos we'd all get it ****** right!!! Karcher, Multi-tool, Craft, Flex and Soft, etc etc, we all know it by now. I just haven't watched and even found myself switching to QVC which was so refreshing. What happened to all the wonderful ranges of jewellery which Ideal world used to shine at? Now we're lucky if we get Bob 'this product should be soooo much more expensive' Wyman of 1912 generations.

3) I don't know what to call the next point for fear of getting Graham or me in trouble, but someone the other day referred to Ellis saying she uses 2 identical ranges for the same thing. Well Dennice did the same a few weeks back, when the He Shi tan was on, she claimed she hadn't used a foundation for 2 months, a couple of weeks later she also then claimed that she had been only using the M Asam foundation cream for the last 2 months!! How can this be allowed? I also have heard Ellis with 2 ranges of mineral makeup and Arianne Poole saying she uses them all and has bought them all for her daughter.

4) Sorry to say this, but this amazing Loen love (boom boom) that pours forth from the forums annoys all hell out of me, she is no better than the others you all complain about. She comes on here and knows the problems people are having as she has eluded to it, but still she sits there pumping it out, "oh this will be with you in 5- 7 days" "you can trust Ideal World" etc etc, she uses the fear tactics we have seen them all use, she has seen a demo go completely wrong and just blase over it like it didn't go wrong at all rather than be honest.

Thank you and goodnight :)

Totally agree

Oh that window chap.......grr I could have clocked him one :58: That perfect word for word sales patter he did nearly made me smash the telly in lol I just had to watch him again and again to see if he would deviate from his well worn sales pitch..........and NO he never bliddy did. I haven't got the excuse that I wasn't sleeping very well either lol.

I think they must have had a few phone calls because they were saying, and I'd never heard them say this before, that you had to put boiling water onto the wiper blade to soften it and then it would glide smoothly over the windows, unlike it did in the video clips of it being used, as the woman in the video hadn't done that. Wouldn't you think that if this was the case, they would boil the blade and redo the video? :33:

hi all new here,but iv been reading all the post about iw,and i must say i have to agree with all thats been said,what ever they are selling ''use it all the time'' bunkerm!!! ''could't live without it'' poppycock!!

love mini

Latest posts

Back