Anyone interested in the white stuff olive wool blend dress...far cheaper than QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wow! That's £17.20 cheaper, not an insignificant amount. I also checked out White Stuff's own website and it's £69 -BUT they're offering 25% percent off everything at the moment which makes it the same as the JL price, and postage over £50 is free. If it's something you've had your eye on then it's a no brainer to buy it elsewhere. If I wanted it, it would only cost about £38 as I'd get my staff discount on top . I get the feeling that QVC selling it for £4 cheaper than full price, they think they're offering a proper bargain even though the postage brings the saving down to a measly 5p. This is unbelievably bad management - If they are going to sell branded items, surely they should be keeping tabs on the prices that the actual brands are doing things for, otherwise how on earth can they expect anyone to buy the item from them? Surely the 60 day mbg can't be that much of a pull, especially with clothing, when you try it on, find it makes you look like a sack of spuds, (other reasons are available!) you'd sent it back immediately. Again, the good ship QVC are relying on their addicts to keep them afloat.

Its gone down to £35.00 I am going to John Lewis soon so hopefully my size is in stock.

Ordered it on the click n collect but not available from my local Waitrose for a few days. No on display in John lewis

I am 5'8 and its just above my ankle. Very warm and easy to make it look casual or more formal.

I haven't washed it yet somebody said it shrunk it is a wool mix so may depend on how its been washed. Its s wee bit long I wouldn't mind is getting shorter in the wash but not smaller

Latest posts

Back