Are you having Bid/Pricedrop withdrawal symptoms?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Are you getting bid/pricedrop withdrawal symptoms

• Yes!

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • No!

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Dunno

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
Now without MeMike on air to explain that song I am just left confuse dazed and upset. Come back MeMike.

OIY PJ wash your maaaarff ahhht. (If you will). Wash your mouth out - let me explain that exactly, I tell that to littlun when eees lookin at da sky wiv da big tellerscope. What do I mean exactly? Reminds me of the time I heducated all you plebs about the bass reflex paper test and tellin you muppits what steeem is.
He will not appear on a tv in my place. Will he be missed crikey NO. Let me tell you exactly what that means. I would rather have needles put into the pupil of my eye than endure his bald bonce & big mouth ever again. Other than that I like him. Did you get the little fib at the end? Hope so.

Now without MeMike on air to explain that song I am just left confuse dazed and upset. Come back MeMike.

Listen PJ we feel for you, you obviously have deep deep feelings for Mike and we can see you are devastated now he is no longer on tv.

Look mate we are all friends on here we are here to get you through it, there will be other aging balding men who will appear on tv and fill the void in your heart.

If you need us just talk to us don't do anything silly and watch QVC, there is hope, we will help you. :mysmilie_48::mysmilie_513:

Listen PJ we feel for you, you obviously have deep deep feelings for Mike and we can see you are devastated now he is no longer on tv. Look mate we are all friends on here we are here to get you through it, there will be other aging balding men who will appear on tv and fill the void in your heart. If you need us just talk to us don't do anything silly and watch QVC, there is hope, we will help you. :mysmilie_48::mysmilie_513:

Sort of a Mason's Anonymous? :p

Yes join the Masons - a group of like minded people who also worship the bald one.

Steve, are laydeees allowed to join the Masons? As you know I am a great fan of the great man and would love the chance to join with like minded people. He was an inspiration to me and educated me to a tremendous level.*

* PS I don't think my medication is working...

Yes join the Masons - a group of like minded people who also worship the bald one.

Steve, are laydeees allowed to join the Masons? As you know I am a great fan of the great man and would love the chance to join with like minded people. He was an inspiration to me and educated me to a tremendous level.*

Sorry my phone posted this twice!

Well Muttley, if ladies are allowed to join the Masons there's a good chance they'll have to be vetted first by Madeena and, to be honest, I don't rate your chances.

It's easier to get a Black Amex :mysmilie_59:

If you get rejected from joining you get turned to stone by Mediana ie a Stonemason :giggle:

If you get rejected from joining you get turned to stone by Mediana ie a Stonemason :giggle:

Thank you both your your quick responses. Under the circumstances I may retract my application. I don't think I would pass the vetting procedure. There is a rumour going around that I have said mean things about Gollum, er I mean Lord Mike Mason. That is not true and I think someone had been posing as me on here and saying not very nice comments. I shall be very humble, like Mike himself, and worship him from afar.

Latest posts

Back