B&W Couture

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Renee looks like an extra from Footballers wives (3rd division).
The jewellery is vulgar overpriced sparkly tat and I honesty can't believe anyone would buy an expensive dress and ruin it with that cheap looking stuff!!!!

It was a right load of old tut, I think B and W have some gorgeous pieces but this was not their finest hour (well two hours) and if I was going to part with close on £100 for a piece of jewellery it would not be that gross horrifying looking butterfly........

Wow the claws are out tonight!!

Personally I think Renee's dress wouldn't have looked so bad without the cut-out bit, a little revealing for QVC BUT I thought she had a magnificent pair of knockers and although I'm not that way inclined would happily jiggle with them for a while!! :mysmilie_466: Hey Renee, if you've got it, flaunt it and if I had a pair like that, I'd be flaunting them too!! :mysmilie_505:

Personally I wouldn't wear any of the items I saw tonight as they just aren't my style, they are just "too much" for me. However there is the odd thing that I do quite like, for example the dancing couple brooch. I just don't think the items were shown off as well as they could be. I think a large statement piece needs a more simple background e.g. a plain black dress but both Renee's and Julia's dresses were brightly coloured and there just wasn't anywhere to "frame" the brooches. Also the bright coloured backgrounds meant that the detail of some of the pieces e.g. the peacock pendant was totally lost.

B&W Couture

I only watched for a few mins and all I saw was overpriced dross. I wont say what I thought Reenee looked like.

I think the only thing that B and W could lend itself to is a keyring. That can be ott and fun but as jewellery - no thanks:down:

Julia's hair was all over the place:call:

I thought the whole show looked cheap and garish, including SW, the model and the presenter. The products, well they make Matalan jewellery look really good. The keys neclace got the prize for being the joke of the show.

Note to self: never watch this cr@p again.

The 'Key' necklace was especially gross.There was nothing on that show I would have considered for a sec., except some small earrings but thought they were just too expensive for what they were.Whatever we think wasn't nearly everything a 'sell-out', last laugh to SW!
BUT if this wasn't bad enough wait for the fashion & accessories,

Far too over the top in every respect.

SW needs to practice listening to what he says about wearing his pieces with a simple cheap t shirt.
Why does he feel he has to provide over the top dresses to sell his jewellery ?

A simple plain back drop would make his items the centre stage. :tongue:

Perhaps that would cause a problem :cheeky:

What has Rennee been doing SW mentioned when he was last on with her she was off working on a cruise ship ?

What's happened to her forehead ? :sad:

Also her eyebrows have gone into extended thick dark oblongs over the bridge of her nose.

:sad:

Thought I'd tuned into the Adult Channel when I saw Renee sitting there in that tarty pink dress - could she show any more cleavage? :wave: Bet JR isn't happy being out-boobed. :wait: JR needs to cover up her upper arms - looking really wrinkled - not a good look :smirk:

She's always on about how good her upper arms are supposed to be because of the pilates and creams she slathers on. Mum has 13 years on JR and her arms are in a much better state. And she doesn't do pilates.

Curious about the roots thing - is her hair grey all over? Her roots seem to come through very quickly and she should be more proactive about covering them up if she's self conscious about it. I remember when she bared all for Stacey on Model Prefer and, TBH, people said she was brave but I can't help but thinking her ego lets her think she looks good. I'm not on a bitch-fest either, but it does bother me that she builds herself up to a massive extent and yet it's all hot air. There is no real substance under all that slap. I'm sick of all of it and their sycophantic ways.

PS. Does it annoy anyone else that SW fawns over JR but is really rude to other presenters? I'm especially thinking of the way he was to Anne Dawson.

There were 4 hugs tits on air last night. Two on Renee and two behind the desk!

They're back...its the Simon and Renee show....

Renee has decided to cover up today so she can wear some 'beautiful' B&W clothing

How have I gone through life without a 'sequin flying crane t-shirt' at just £48.00????

I have discovered a great new method of saving money....refusing to buy anything that Renee has been within 10 foot of. Saving me a fortune at the minute.....

Heard Ann Dawson this afternoon say that some people would wear this top with just some skinny jeans. SW answered Yes but there are some who should never wear them. Wonder who he meant lol.

with zips on !

Heard Ann Dawson this afternoon say that some people would wear this top with just some skinny jeans. SW answered Yes but there are some who should never wear them. Wonder who he meant lol.

But there's someone who always wears them :whew:

:wink:

Tuned in, for a few mins sometime around 9:30pm, to the B&W show last night. Am sure that SW responded to Julyah's ' 'I wear a small' something along the lines of 'You said you were small, before. What are you now, mini-small?' Julyah tried to brush it off. In my opinion, SW has Ms Julyah's number. She is rapidly morphing into Beverly (the Alison Steadman character in Mike Leigh's 'Abigail's Party'.

Julia, stop treating every programme as 'It's all about me', and you'll receive less flak.

Latest posts

Back