Balance Me

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruthmay

Registered Shopper
I've not heard of this before, it did sound tempting, and a really good price. What sold it to me was when a Tcaller rang in to say how much it had helped her. Oh, I thought, someone asked to phone in. But no, smack my fingers! This lady's husband is in a hospice, and she took the trouble to phone in to say how much she liked this product. got quite teary. bought it! anyone else tried it?

um, what is it?[/QUOTE

Face Wash, moisturiser, balm, oil, couple of other things. just been looking on their website, and it is 95% pure natural products. still not entirely sure, usually use Alpha H which works well for me. can always do better! I hope.

um, what is it?[/QUOTE

Face Wash, moisturiser, balm, oil, couple of other things. just been looking on their website, and it is 95% pure natural products. still not entirely sure, usually use Alpha H which works well for me. can always do better! I hope.

ohhhhh....i was way off - cos you said about the husband in the hospice i was thinking it must be some fancy dandy walking stick or something. :blush:

I've not heard of this before, it did sound tempting, and a really good price. What sold it to me was when a Tcaller rang in to say how much it had helped her. Oh, I thought, someone asked to phone in. But no, smack my fingers! This lady's husband is in a hospice, and she took the trouble to phone in to say how much she liked this product. got quite teary. bought it! anyone else tried it?

Yes quite emotional, really think she needed to talk to somebody with hubby being in the hospice and on her own at home.
I really hope someone was nice to the lady, after they cut her off air.

So sorrry, can see where you are coming from! should have made it clearer.

yes, hope someone was sympathetic to the poor lady.

Er - not so sure about this now! Catherine read out a rave review - it is not on the website! would love to know more.

thanks lovinamist - I have to make deep apologies - there are five 5* rave reviews on the Q website, must have looked at the wrong product. item no. 200487.

Latest posts

Back