Barbara Graffeo size info

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
Once again a really well prepared show!! NOT!! Every other garment you are told they don`t have the size info to go online or phone for them! Or which is even worse .....just go by your usual QVC size... I didn`t know there was one seeing as all the ranges vary in sizeing so much ....I wonder if you take that advice and it doesn`t fit wil they refund your postage, I think not!! Can you imagine going into a store and asking for the same info and the assistant telling you sorry we haven`t got it phone head office because that what it amounts to......but then again you could just go into one of those dreaded changing rooms which costs nothing !!
Not that this time around it mattered as I wasn`t enthused at all just not my cup of tea!! Also Debbie doesn`t want to be remembered for all the tatty T shirts she has worn when she dies......what a load of waffling tripe!! It just gets worse the insults to our intelligence doesn`t it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I caught a little bit of this show while I was having a break from doing my tax return. I felt the same, badly prepared - but more than that, it just seemed to be a collection of really badly made loungewear in various grades of polyester at overhiked prices. Awful!

I caught a little bit of this show while I was having a break from doing my tax return. I felt the same, badly prepared - but more than that, it just seemed to be a collection of really badly made loungewear in various grades of polyester at overhiked prices. Awful!

sounds like every other qvc "fashion" range then...........

Just tuned in to the 10pm hour . Oh my word, Q must have searched long and hard to find this " fashion designer". The clothes are even worse than Michelle Hope's offerings, if that's possible. The faux suede jacket and trousers are truly hideous. How DF is keeping a straight face I do not know

Just tuned in to the 10pm hour . Oh my word, Q must have searched long and hard to find this " fashion designer". The clothes are even worse than Michelle Hope's offerings, if that's possible. The faux suede jacket and trousers are truly hideous. How DF is keeping a straight face I do not know

All hail DF for not laughing...they are currently showing a white shirt with blue leggings with flowers on them..have to agree it looks like the end of a sale! Navaho prints, faux suede, awful track suits...actually poor DF is wearing a top from the range that does no favours to her curvy figure!

You should check out 100460 (I've never been able to do QVC links, you'd think I'd know by now)...Goody look like her Nan just knitted this!

Thought you guys were kidding so checked out this range on the website. Eeewwwww!!! Are there people who think these leggings and shirt combo's actually look good? Talk about chav. Look, having recently been pregnant I have nothing against leggings. They are a lifesaver, but please team them up with a slouchy sweater or top that covers the hips and bottom nicely, preferably one that goes halfway down the thigh, and team with a nice pair of boots and chunky jewellry. Any other way is quite frankly a crime against style and Gok would have a field day. The poor model wearing them, even she can't make this range look good.

Latest posts

Back