Bare Minerals SJ & Lee

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

misschris

Registered Shopper
Have been dipping in and out of beauty day today and have heard Lee say several times that her, SJ and the models have only had 3 hours sleep after the TSV launch. Call me a cynic, but can that really be true if the next live show is 9 or 10 am?. Surely the BM team stay in a nearby hotel for the night and are not expected to travel from home (wherever that might be). I realise models have to be made up and items arranged for shows etc, but only 3 hours sleep? Lee was talking up the 'well rested' eye brightener that makes you look as though you have had 8 hours sleep. Could it be that she was telling a tiny fib in order to get us interested in this product ??????

Have been dipping in and out of beauty day today and have heard Lee say several times that her, SJ and the models have only had 3 hours sleep after the TSV launch. Call me a cynic, but can that really be true if the next live show is 9 or 10 am?. Surely the BM team stay in a nearby hotel for the night and are not expected to travel from home (wherever that might be). I realise models have to be made up and items arranged for shows etc, but only 3 hours sleep? Lee was talking up the 'well rested' eye brightener that makes you look as though you have had 8 hours sleep. Could it be that she was telling a tiny fib in order to get us interested in this product ??????

I am guessing they have to be at the studio for 7am at the latest to be on air at 9am. If so, and they get to the hotel about 1am after the midnight launch - it really isn't too much of a stretch to think 3 hours sleep, as they are likely to be too keyed up to drop straight off to sleep when they get to bed.

Latest posts

Back