bareMinerals bareSkin Serum Foundation !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jamb

Registered Shopper
First time poster! Apologies if this has already been discussed.
Just spotted this on qvc.com, o.m.g! Very excited hope it comes to UK

A256043

bareMinerals bareSkin Serum Foundation SPF 20 w/ Brush
QVC Price: $48.00
Advance Order Price:
$39.96
Shipping & Handling: $4.97:heart::heart:

Welcome to the forum , Lee on Facebook said the Liquid foundation ( not sure if this is the same product) is coming to Qvc Uk in July

Since Shiseido bought the brand they have moved into more solid products the foundation,blush and eyeshadow palettes.

I read on a US beauty board it was because of warnings about inhaling the loose minerals each time you buff. A few US doctors have written in the press and said on TV it will over time damage your lungs. Shiseido are moving to avoid possible law suits in years to come. Bismuth a main ingredient in the loose BE has in fact been used as a poison. the killer was caught and hung right here in the UK.

Since Shiseido bought the brand they have moved into more solid products the foundation,blush and eyeshadow palettes.

I read on a US beauty board it was because of warnings about inhaling the loose minerals each time you buff. A few US doctors have written in the press and said on TV it will over time damage your lungs. Shiseido are moving to avoid possible law suits in years to come. Bismuth a main ingredient in the loose BE has in fact been used as a poison. the killer was caught and hung right here in the UK.

So in years to come, when the poison takes effect, Alison Young might be done for manslaughter for encouraging us to build up the layers of bare minerals on our face and buff it on around the actual nose area?

likely be the same scenario as the talcum powder being found in women's ovaries and being blamed for a lot of ovarian cancer.

A lot of people, including myself, find bismuth oxychloride a skin irritant. Never been able to use the old BM foundation. But the stuff (it is NOT a naturally occurring mineral, no matter what they claim!) isn't in the matte foundation. So I can use that.

Latest posts

Back