Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Perfector Fusion Heated Styler with Paddle Brush
Item no:400863
QVC Price: £61.00
Today's Special Value Price :£49.98
P&P: £4.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Perfector-Fusi...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-34-_-400863

The Perfecter Fusion Styler is a heated round hair brush that fuses ceramic and ionic technology to style and curl all types and lengths of hair, leaving it smooth, glossy and frizz-free; plus it comes with a paddle brush for tackling tangles and a thermal travel pouch that doubles as a heatproof mat. With bonus styling clips included to help segment your hair, this versatile heated styler will allow you to effortlessly create beautiful salon results at home in minutes.

No tangles - nylon teeth replace traditional bristles and are perfectly spaced along the length of the styler; they are softly tipped to ensure a revolutionary, tangle-free hair styling experience.

Very cool - the nylon teeth stay cool to the touch and protect you from burning your skin because only the barrel of the styler heats up, making this suitable for styling even the shortest hair.

One tool does it all - the versatile Fusion Styler combines the functions of a round brush and hairdryer to give you the perfect at-home blow dry, as well as doing the jobs a straightening iron and a curling wand do - making it the perfect all-in-one space saver that will neatly fit into your bathroom cabinet, holiday luggage and even your gym bag, so you can have shiny hair, full of volume wherever life takes you.

Ionic technology - ionic technology uses negatively-charged ions to tighten the cuticle layer on your hair and help the hair shaft to absorb water more easily, preventing frizz and helping protect your tresses from breakage.

For use on dry hair
Separate heat settings for fine and thick or coarse hair: 180C and 200C
Automatic 1 hour safety shut-off
Temperature indication light
Mains operated
Voltage: 220v - 240v
Wattage: 25W
Power cord: 3m (10')

What's in the box?
1 x Perfecter Fusion Styler
1 x Detangle paddle brush
3 x Styling clips
1 x Thermal travel pouch

Behind the brand
The Perfecter is the brainchild of Maria McCool, an internationally-recognised stylist for over 25 years, who set out to develop a professional-grade product that would solve common hair issues for women everywhere.

I have never heard of thiis brand... I thought normally brands don't get TSVs unless they've launched something successful on another show.

I have one of these bought from ebay (bnib) about a year ago for 20 quid. I'm not sure it's any different to the hot brushes I had in the 80s (my Braun gas powered brush only gave up the ghost about 6 years ago (I'd bought a job lot of the canisters). That said it's easy to use, I haven't burnt my fingers and it is possible to create loose ringlet-like curls in long hair as shown on the infomercials. Whereas the instyler was a finger, face and neck instrument of torture!

It's also been a POD on Ideal World!

I'd be tempted by a larger barrel but the infomercial price for the regular size is over-priced at £70. I think the creator Maria McCool has reinvented the wheel with this hot brush. There were lots of hot brushes on the market in the 80s. But I'll confess I haven't looked whether it's easy to buy a hot brush on the high street.

Anyone gone for the TSV?

There is very little difference in the B/A photos of the short haired ladies. The before is very flattened so a bit of fluffing up when blow drying would have achieved the same results IMO

I just watched the video and thought that the presentation was pathetic and the difference before and after was hardly any. I can lift my short hair like this in two seconds with a product from a jar.

Latest posts

Back