Best bs line award 2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Come on Mr Mason, we know you read the forums or get one of your followers (reminds me of The Following Sky Atlantic) to read you the big words. You take issue with our scepticism of the worry angels, well bring me proof they do all you claim and I will come to your studio and say sorry to you in person at my expense.

PJ

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

Come on Mr Mason, we know you read the forums or get one of your followers (reminds me of The Following Sky Atlantic) to read you the big words. You take issue with our scepticism of the worry angels, well bring me proof they do all you claim and I will come to your studio and say sorry to you in person at my expense.

PJ

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

you should go there anyway ... i suspect their hi-tech security is merely a garden light that activates when it senses a cat.

you should go there anyway ... i suspect their hi-tech security is merely a garden light that activates when it senses a cat.

Indeed, it wasn't Hi-Tech enough to catch someone shatting all over Russell's car!

What goes around comes around :grin:

I am not accusing anyone but I hear the leavings formed the letter W and a 70 *nods knowingly*

Sent from my ZX Spectrum ZX81

Good grief no. I'd say it might have been another disgruntled customer who fell for his complete bullshit, something that would never happen with any shoppingtelly forum member :Laugh:

Twins lol

She said the other night that she gets the most compliments about her eyebrows :nod:

But she was selling an eyebrow shaper kit

Sally said she would wear the leopardskin outfit on Christmas Day, or perhaps Boxing Day.

Personally I don't believe her!

Shylock's doing the eyebrow shaper kit now..........'you could look like Elizabeth Taylor'

Or Salleh!

Shocked Face seems terribly excitable of late, he's like a cat on a hot tin roof.

However, he was recently giving a presentation and his eyes were almost shut and his head was tilted even more extremely than FrumpleTiltskins. I thought he was going to fall off his stool!

Shocked Face seems terribly excitable of late, he's like a cat on a hot tin roof.

However, he was recently giving a presentation and his eyes were almost shut and his head was tilted even more extremely than FrumpleTiltskins. I thought he was going to fall off his stool!

I think he lives on the edge :wink:

I think he lives on the edge :wink:

I'm looking forward to his next sale of the Versailles Perfume, I need to catch exactly what he says as something is not right.

I have a hunch that they are using a play on words and that the product they are selling is merely based on a recipe rather than being the same as the ones sold in France although I have to say i'm yet to even find a similar product. Maybe it's them being disingenuous, again.

The Palace of Versaille certainly don't sell it, in fact it appears they'd never even heard of it!

The worst bit of BS I heard was this quote. "People come back to us time and time again because of our bedding - It's what we do well!" ......I don't know where they plucked that idea from as it in my experience you couldn't get much worse quality bedding if you tried! It's horrendous.

Peter added another product he uses every night on his face....love the bloke, but it's getting silly now.. it's a bit like that memory game

Last night I put Green people serum on my face
last night I put green people serum, and Alicia Douvall serum on my face
Last night I put green people serum, Alicia Douvall serum and Dr Lewinn's serum on my face
Last night...and so on and so on!!!

The worst bit of BS I heard was this quote. "People come back to us time and time again because of our bedding - It's what we do well!" ......I don't know where they plucked that idea from as it in my experience you couldn't get much worse quality bedding if you tried! It's horrendous.

Peter added another product he uses every night on his face....love the bloke, but it's getting silly now.. it's a bit like that memory game

Last night I put Green people serum on my face
last night I put green people serum, and Alicia Douvall serum on my face
Last night I put green people serum, Alicia Douvall serum and Dr Lewinn's serum on my face
Last night...and so on and so on!!!

That's right-every time he sells some kind of skin cream his opening line is 'Now I've been using this!'

BTW-what's happened to Wiggy ?, haven't seen him for ages.

That's right-every time he sells some kind of skin cream his opening line is 'Now I've been using this!'

BTW-what's happened to Wiggy ?, haven't seen him for ages.

I understand that he's off traveling in the Far East.

But his hair is still in West London (in his locker to be precise).

Its a simple case of hair today gone tommorow!

Ha Ha :mysmilie_19:

I'll kind of miss Mark, I hope he and his toupee go on to bigger and better things on TV but I don't expect to see him on a Regaine commercial anytime soon.

Even Bid aren't that unbelievable.

I'm looking forward to his next sale of the Versailles Perfume, I need to catch exactly what he says as something is not right.

I have a hunch that they are using a play on words and that the product they are selling is merely based on a recipe rather than being the same as the ones sold in France although I have to say i'm yet to even find a similar product. Maybe it's them being disingenuous, again.

The Palace of Versaille certainly don't sell it, in fact it appears they'd never even heard of it!

My friend has purchased some of the mens fragrance the other night when Mike was selling it (I think he just wanted to use his voucher). I am quite interested to smell it as Mike keeps saying he loves it & its one of the three he keeps in his collection and one of his other ones is actually the one I wear.

Btw is https://www.store-chateauversailles.com/en/ the boutique where its meant to be sold?

My friend has purchased some of the mens fragrance the other night when Mike was selling it (I think he just wanted to use his voucher). I am quite interested to smell it as Mike keeps saying he loves it & its one of the three he keeps in his collection and one of his other ones is actually the one I wear.

Btw is https://www.store-chateauversailles.com/en/ the boutique where its meant to be sold?

There's a thread on this subject but we hit a brick wall, they keep saying it's sold in a particular boutique that nobody has been able to find.

I have passed the buck on this one but it hasn't been forgotten, somebody better than me is having a look into it :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back