ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Best of British Beer Thirst Aid Box Craft Beer Assortment

QVC Price: £33.50
One Time Only Price :£27.96
P&P: £6.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/Best-of-Britis...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-15-_-804766

An assortment of craft beers presented in a wooden crate printed with the slogan 'Thirst Aid Box'. Discover a selection of craft beers from all over the country with this Best of British Beer collection.

Contains:
1 x Williams Bros, Birds & Bees (4.3% ABV) (500ml)
1 x Backyard Brewery, Blonde (4.1% ABV) (500ml)
1 x Lancaster Black (4.5% ABV) (500ml)
1 x Keltek, Even Keel (3.4% ABV) (500ml)
1 x Tomos Watkin, OSB (4.5% ABV) (500ml)
1 x Bradfield, Farmer Pale Ale (4.0% ABV) (500ml)
1 x Wooden Crate

Ingredients (for allergens, see ingredients in bold):
Williams bros, birds and bees:
Water, barley (gluten), wheat, hops, elderflower, yeast, lemon

Backyard brewery blonde:
Water, malted barley (gluten), malted wheat, hops, yeast

Lancaster black:
Malted barley (gluten), wheat, water, hops, yeast

Keltek even keel:
Water, malt (gluten), hops, yeast

Tomos watkin OSB:
Water, malted wheat, barley (gluten), hops, yeast

Bradfield farmer pale ale:
Spring water, barley (gluten), wheat, hops, yeast

Direct despatch: please allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery

To be purchased by those over 18 only

With postage added that's £5.80 for a bottle of beer! Come on folks, you'd never pay that, not even in a fancy hotel. I bought a kind of brew your own bag of beer for OH last year - think it was about £25 all in. There was about 20 pints in it and OH said it was OK (not Peroni, you understand but OK lol). I don't think this is good value.

CC

With postage added that's £5.80 for a bottle of beer! Come on folks, you'd never pay that, not even in a fancy hotel. I bought a kind of brew your own bag of beer for OH last year - think it was about £25 all in. There was about 20 pints in it and OH said it was OK (not Peroni, you understand but OK lol). I don't think this is good value.

CC

Aldi do offers of good beers. IPA , Hobgoblin , 12 bottles 14.97 they are 500ml.

How can anybody pay nearly £35 for 6 bottles of beer - oh and a crate
Be interesting to see if it sells - I pay 75p a tin from the supermarket !

Only looked twice on QVC today and twice it was the most ridiculous prices for food and drink. The Home and Bargain had similar to this beer set a few weeks go for £4.99, then I seen Dale in his smugness go on to bestow the benefits of expensive pasties, I just laughed to my self at the opulence of QVC now, and how they've completely lost touch with their customers, then I turned the channel straight back over and not looked since.

Wooohoo!

Back with the random re-directs to QVC US:

Bizarrely the link for the british site is tacked on to the end of the link to the US product...

Now this is a product I would love to see Marv presenting. She's a real beer afficionado, and a beer sommelier.

Only looked twice on QVC today and twice it was the most ridiculous prices for food and drink. The Home and Bargain had similar to this beer set a few weeks go for £4.99, then I seen Dale in his smugness go on to bestow the benefits of expensive pasties, I just laughed to my self at the opulence of QVC now, and how they've completely lost touch with their customers, then I turned the channel straight back over and not looked since.

I make my own pasties - giant ones. I buy the pastry for 99p, the butcher gives me a pound of mince for a couple of quid, carrots and potatoes are pennies and in fact I grow my own potatoes so they're free. I reckon I could get half a dozen giant pasties for less than a fiver, even cheaper if I made my own pastry but life's too short. Actually we make our own wine and jam as well from fruit we grow in our tiny garden. 5 bottles of wine probably works out at about £1 each, if that. Who needs Q?? (although I am very guilty of wasting money on that particular channel).

CC

Latest posts

Back