Beware of ordering TSVs before midnight!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LuvLizEarlestuff

Registered Shopper
I've been taught a lesson not to be so impatient. I ordered Gatineau TSV around 10.30 pm last night after seeing item number on forum. Now I see it is on 4 easy pay. Phoned Customer Services and they said can't change to easy pay for me because it was only available from midnight!! Why make item number "live" before midnight then:mysmilie_455:

Last edited:
I've been taught a lesson not to be so impatient. I ordered Gatineau TSV around 10.30 pm last night after seeing item number on forum. Now I see it is on 4 easy pay. Phoned Customer Services and they said can't change to easy pay for me because it was only available from midnight!! Why make item number "live" before midnight then:mysmilie_455:

Was AY on with it?
If so, maybe the easy pay was a reward for both stopping up 'til midnight and having to put up with her butting in every 5 seconds.....
:smirk::wink:

Give it a try but I expect they will now say it's too late. However if you explain you want to re-order they may just find a way... :wink:

Give it a try but I expect they will now say it's too late. However if you explain you want to re-order they may just find a way... :wink:

Thanks Pink:handshake: (love your Bengal babies by the way). Phoned and spoke to a lovely lady who was much more sympathetic and helpful. Order can't be cancelled because in the warehouse but she is going to contact finances dept and ask them if it would be possible to refund part payment and change to easy pay. Guess I can't ask for anything more than that really. It definitely depends on who answers the phone doesn't it.

Its always been this way with easy pay. They cannot or will not let you have it before midnight.

I ordered an Elemis TSV which was on easy pay via QActive, did not notice it had not appeared as easy pay on my account until a few hours later. Phoned and it was too late to change it, said there was nothing they could do. They will tell you its too late to cancel as its already processed.

Thanks Pink:handshake: (love your Bengal babies by the way). Phoned and spoke to a lovely lady who was much more sympathetic and helpful. Order can't be cancelled because in the warehouse but she is going to contact finances dept and ask them if it would be possible to refund part payment and change to easy pay. Guess I can't ask for anything more than that really. It definitely depends on who answers the phone doesn't it.
Oh well I suppose that's better than no help at all. :wonder: Lily and Harvey say "Hello"cos they just love being admired. :grin:

Same happened to me, never heard from the finance department, so don't hold your breath.

That has happened to me as well.

It's the same with the OTOs that you order ahead of the hour they air - you only get the easypay option when they go to air.

Latest posts

Back