Beyond Gold by Candela

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
...No! I didn't know what the heck it meant either. It's a premiere show tomorrow and if you put candela in the QVC search box you'll see a range of pretty 9 carat gold jewellery, mainly cut out and filigree styles (to keep the costs down I s'pose); the prices don't seem that low though!

The gold hours have been dwindling over recent years; long gone are the days of Big Bold Gold! So it's good to see a new range launched. I just think the prices may put people off as its difficult to appreciate the weight of a piece; I've got a horrible feeling it'll be light and flimsy, why don't they put the approx gold weight in the blurb for gold items! :headbang:

1pm on Monday Feb 14th with Claire Sutton if you're at a loose end. I wonder whether they're hoping to sell a few items on the back of Valentine's Day guilt trips to those who didn't get their good lady a card or present? Cynical moi?

Jude xx

PS Isn't Candela posh for candle? It is in Molton Brown speak! :cake:

So not worth the money imho! Pleasant enough to look at but nothing special...£244 for a pair of earrings?...meh! :dull:

Jude xx

Beyond belief if you ask me - those prices for what seem to be flimsy lightweight bits of pierced jewellery :devil:

The guest is hardly a good advert for the brand - miserable monosyllabic man.

Wasn't able to watch this, but is it the same Candela, the factory in Spain, that used to do the diamond cut gold? it was quite nice and reasonable at the time.

Milagro Candela was the guest, very shy and charming.

Wasn't able to watch this, but is it the same Candela, the factory in Spain, that used to do the diamond cut gold? it was quite nice and reasonable at the time.

Milagro Candela was the guest, very shy and charming.

I remember those Spanish gold shows...she'd be a better representative for the company...tbh anyone would have been better than Senor Grumpy :wink:

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back