Biagi turned into Bournvita

• Thread starter Deleted member 21838
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 21838

Guest Shopper
If the Hotel Chocolaaa woman with two dresses had her way it seems. Caught some of their recent chocolate liaison on the Velvetiser pre-recorded (too steamy for live) session last night. Her rather funny Simple Simon gag went down like diarrhoea in a suit of armour - has he got a sense of humour? He chose to ignore that witty aside as she stared at him, captivated with dilating pupils as if she was witnessing the living embodiment of The Thinker by Rodin. Watching every sultry stir of his golden spoon in his £99.95 heated mixing bowl. Then she mentioned two lips and it was time to reach for the sick bucket. I am sure if she could have melted him down into liquid chocolaate and sucked him through a straw, then she would have done.

As for Biagi..do people like him on CVQ? I have to admit I preferred him as the TV-am weather man, or was that Commander Polpott, and Biagi was GMTV’s one? Regardless, he was only on for two minutes on those shows. I struggle with any more of him.

He was watchable enough when he did one of those house makeover/buying/selling houses shows but then he wasn’t trying to sell tat to the viewers.

Latest posts

Back