Bianca Platinum Plated Friendship Bracelet OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bianca Platinum Plated Friendship Bracelet Sterling Silver
Item Number: 309405
QVC Price £32.00
One Time Only Price £24.96
P&P £3.95

This friendship-style bracelet by Bianca is crafted from platinum-plated sterling silver, and has a slider clasp so it can adjust to fit most wrist sizes and easily slip on and off. A gorgeous piece that would make a thoughtful gift for any of your close friends.

Platinum-plated sterling silver
Slider clasp
Circumference: 17cm - 24cm (6.7 " - 9.4")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.309405

I never understand the plating of sterling silver.Why not just sell it as silver .Is it so they can offer more colours ? Or does it mean they can use less silver.? Saying its Platinum plated makes it sound expensive I suppose.

I never understand the plating of sterling silver.Why not just sell it as silver .Is it so they can offer more colours ? Or does it mean they can use less silver.? Saying its Platinum plated makes it sound expensive I suppose.

helps it to stop tarnishing & going that kinda duller colour ect

I remember the days when it was called "Epiphany Platinum Clad"

that is & was a different range completely to what this range is

sorry but it is as its not the same company who made the other pieces

No need to apologise. :smirk: I wasn't suggesting it was. No matter who makes it, be it by QVCs own brand, or an outsourced QVC own "brand" platinum plated on top of silver, is platinum plated on top of silver.

It's a very ordinary range in my opinion. Let's have some big stylish pieces which make the 'right' impact, not the Butler and Wilson slap in the face effect.

Latest posts

Back