Big Deal Prices 6/6/22-12/6/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You should do Andi, however there was a 4 drop Leighton Denny Auto-Delivery set which had free p&p on the first drop and I had to write and ask for the postage to be refunded on the later drops. You could order and then email CS and ask them to confirm the free postage, making it harder for them to quibble later on. If they say, no there will be postage to pay, then you could still go ahead if you really want it or cancel the later drop (you'd have 90 days to decide). If you email you'll have an email reply to refer to. better than phoning them.

You should do Andi, however there was a 4 drop Leighton Denny Auto-Delivery set which had free p&p on the first drop and I had to write and ask for the postage to be refunded on the later drops. But you could order and then email CS and ask them to confirm the free postage, making it harder for them to quibble later on. If they say no there will be postage to pay then you could still go ahead if you really want it or cancel the later drop (you'd have 90 days to decide. If you email you'll have an email reply to refer to. better than phoning them.
Thanks for that as I was hoping someone would have some experience of previous such offers with AD, if there had been any. I suspected as much (ie that they would try it on by charging P&P). Maybe in a presentation they will clarify but your advice is very sensible.

Thanks for that as I was hoping someone would have some experience of previous such offers with AD, if there had been any. I suspected as much (ie that they would try it on by charging P&P). Maybe in a presentation they will clarify but your advice is very sensible.
What? - you mean Q actually respond to emails?

The L’Occitane deal is so good.
Went for the auto delivery option.
The verbena gel is lovely, used this before.
Great as a cooling after shower gel in summer. 😍

Latest posts

Back