Blink TSV 03/07/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Blink Video Doorbell System with Mini Camera feat Built-in Chime
Item Number: 723347
QVC Price £105.00
Todays Special Value Price £79.95
P&P £4.95

Make your home smarter and more secure with the Blink Video Doorbell Full System (including the Sync Module 2) and Mini Camera kit. The Blink Video Doorbell, with up to two years' battery life, allows you to see and speak with whoever's at the door even when you're not home, while the Mini Camera makes it easy to keep an eye on the inside of your home. The Full System includes the Sync Module 2, a hub for your cameras, allowing you to store your video clips locally (USB stick required; sold separately), and add additional cameras to your Blink system.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Blink Video Doorbell System with Sync Module and Mini 1cam individually, directly from Amazon you’d pay £109.97. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £79.95 plus P&P, you’re saving £25.07.

Up to two years of battery life – you can set up the Blink Video Doorbell yourself in minutes, powered by two AA lithium batteries that will last for up to two years. Designed for every home, go wire free or connect to existing doorbell wiring to also sound your current in-home bell. Without wiring, you can use your Blink Mini camera as an indoor plug-in chime.

Never miss a visit - whether you're working, walking the dog or keeping an eye on your home, the Blink Home Monitor app lets you see who's at your door with helpful features such as Day and Night HD Video, Two-Way Audio, and Chime App Alerts. Get peace of mind knowing what’s going on at your house, no matter where you are. Also, the video doorbell’s internal battery seal provides IP54 weather resistance rating. The back plate is used for mounting to a wall and does not impact weather resistance.

Say hello, wherever you are - chat to visitors even if you can't get to the door or tell Postie where to leave your package thanks to the Two-Way Audio system, a feature of both the Blink Video Doorbell and the Blink Mini camera. It allows you to hear and speak to family, friends or visitors through your Blink Home Monitor app - it's like being home even when you're not.

Customise your coverage - personalise your experience and create customised activity so you only see the movement you care about. You can also control all your Blink devices from one account so you can monitor your home or business simultaneously.

Works with Alexa - if you're already enjoying the benefits of Amazon's Alexa voice assistant in your home, then you'll love how the Blink system can work with Alexa to alert you to doorbell presses and motion alerts. Thanks to the Blink Sync Module 2, you can also stream live video, play recorded video clips, use two-way audio, activate and deactivate your camera, and more, using just your voice with selected Alexa devices.

Back up your video clips
locally - want to back up the footage from your Blink video camera network? No problem. Simply pop a USB flash drive (up to 256GB, sold seperately) into the clever Blink Sync Module 2 and you can store video recordings locally from up to 10 connected Blink camera devices, so you can review them on your computer later.

Try out the Blink subscription plan - storing your video clips and images is even easier with the Blink subscription plan, which allows you to store your footage in the Cloud to view in the Blink Home Monitor app anytime, anywhere. You can experience the convenience of the Blink Subscription Plan with a free trial included in your purchase. The free trial is valid until January 2023 and you will be notified at least 30 days before your free trial expires with information on how to subscribe.

Plenty of help available - if you need any help installing or getting to grips with your new Blink devices, you can rest assured you'll find plenty of assistance waiting for you online. Whether you have general questions about the range , need some pointers on how to install your new Blink Video Doorbell , or a setup guide for your Blink Mini camera , all you have to do is ask!

What's in the box?

• 1 x Blink Video Doorbell
  • 2 x 1.5V non-rechargeable AA lithium metal batteries
  • 1 x Blink Sync Module 2
  • 1 x power adaptor
  • 1 x Blink Mini camera
  • 1 x mounting kit
  • 1 x stand (attached)
  • 2 x mounting screws
  • 1 x USB cable
  • 1 x power adaptor

I have ring its taken me a while to get used to it but I love it. Don't like the annual subscription charges though.

I have ring its taken me a while to get used to it but I love it. Don't like the annual subscription charges though.
How much is it, boffy? I didn’t realise there was a subscription option. I am slightly tempted by one of these systems but not sure I would really use it so I’m weighing it all up.

How much is it, boffy? I didn’t realise there was a subscription option. I am slightly tempted by one of these systems but not sure I would really use it so I’m weighing it all up.
Hi Andi its not strictly comparing eggs with eggs tbh. blink-vs-ring-doorbell-review-b1857530.html I pay for RING but the add ons do make for a more comprehensive set up. I hate tech it takes me forever to get accustomed to all the bells and whistles pun intended. The Ring is very very sophisticated it can detect if someone has come to the door with a parcel. It will actually say that you have a delivery. It may be a newspaper or a box of eggs but it detects a lot of detail. There are issues. If you want good coverage which you do get it tells you every time someone walks past your door and it records it. Sounds good. But not if your road is a cut through to the railway line. lol. However its very savvy you can really customise the fine detail. And that's what you will have to pay for with any system. The software that allows it to be customised to suit me is only available with the subscription. If I were you I would try out the TSV and see if its got enough security features for you. 60 days is a good time to play with it. I have a love hate relationship with RING. They put up the subscription by £10.00 a year not happy. Do I think its worth it. Yes It Is!

Oh and regards the battery its built into the RING Doorbell so every 6 months it will tell you on your smart phone that its running low. I usually charge mine overnight so its not a big deal that its out of action for a few hours. But you could charge it anytime that suits you. `my sister has her RING doorbell hard wired so it never needs charging.

Do you have to subscribe or is that optional?
You don't have to have a subscription for RING but I do. Lee was showing the TSV without a subscription It depends on what you want the door bell to do. Not Au fait with the TSV but the link I posted is a review from a tech point of view. Its worth trying it out and see if you like it.

You don't have to have a subscription for RING but I do. Lee was showing the TSV without a subscription It depends on what you want the door bell to do. Not Au fait with the TSV but the link I posted is a review from a tech point of view. Its worth trying it out and see if you like it. Brilliant thank you

Latest posts

Back