Bose Guest presenter - is he the most boring one on QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Simon Sims

Registered Shopper
Sorry if this offends any fans of the Bose guest presenter - he might have some. :happy:

But does anyone else find him boring when talking about his beloved Bose products?

He seems to follow the same script every chance he comes onto QVC.

Boring boring boring!!!!!!!!

Maybe Bose need a newer presenter, his presenting skills just want to make me switch off! :devil:

Sorry if this offends any fans of the Bose guest presenter - he might have some. :happy:

For a mind numbing experience C&C today with Leonie and some 3D CD craft items, the guest got into a right pickle explaining that it was the up-to-date one blah blah blah. Poor Leonie looked as brain numb as me. As for Q tech shows, they are all a yawn fest.

But does anyone else find him boring when talking about his beloved Bose products?

Maybe Bose need a newer presenter, his presenting skills just want to make me switch off! :devil:

.......but still not as dull and uninspiring as the current Liz Earle guest.... :yawn::yawn::yawn:

Who, the lovely Nigel ? Second only to Tony the Archos guy with the Canvey Island accent (apols to any residents of said place).

If there is anybody more boring,anywhere on Television ,I' haven't seen them.
He knows about Bose,but Bose are a quality classy brand and if a bloke like that approached me in a shop,I'd run a mile.
He's uninteresting,and he just drones on .It's pretty close as to who is more boring Nigel from Bose or Ginger Colin who just repeats the same things over and over "So you can put them out on the patio,or anywhere.You can put them on the patio if your having a barbeque and so pretty much anywhere,so if you want to take them outside thats fine".
Pretty much all I watch on QVC are the Tech hours and now I'm switching off when Bose man and Colin are on regardless of what it is they're flogging..and if Dale Franklin or Julia R are hosting when either of those two are guests..well thats the worst possible scenario.
Blood boil level:10 plus

Last edited:
Who, the lovely Nigel ? Second only to Tony the Archos guy with the Canvey Island accent (apols to any residents of said place).

Little Tony the Archos guy looks and sounds like an east end villian.He ought to consider acting.He'd be perfect in Guy Ritchie films. A right little geezer.
Sorted!!

Bose guy is very dull indeed and the demonstration with the candles and plastic pipes drives me mad. It's like a Blue Peter science item from the 1980s. Even the candles they used on Friday looked like they'd seen better days.

Bose sells itself anyway. If you want good sound, simple operation and contemporary looks then Bose is up there with the best.

Latest posts

Back