Breezies

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Am still mourning the disappearence of the fabulous Gossard Glossie bra, a wisp of filmy
transparent material underwired for support with a front opening. It may have been the
forerunner of the sweater bra. I believe it went from a 32 D to 38 D and gave full busted
girls the opportunity to look "au naturel." It was perfect for those of us who could never
do up bras without swivelling them - the bras, that is - round from front to back.
Best wishes from Springflower.

Another call here for the larger cup sizes to be sold. As someone who needs a 38 or 40 G/GG depending on brand, I know that it is a nightmare trying to find good fitting ones.
Have always been jealous of the fact that smaller busted ladies can pick up decent looking, reasonably priced bras in the supermarket when grocery shopping.
Recently spent over an hour in T J Hughes searching the entire stock (they had a 20% off everything sale) and found a grand total of one 38G - a pretty Triumph one - that fortunately fits perfectly.
Generally if they fit like a hat, then they're big enough, but don't feel that I can go around trying bras on my head in public!!!!!!!!

Generally if they fit like a hat, then they're big enough, but don't feel that I can go around trying bras on my head in public!!!!!!!!

This made me laugh....

And then I tried putting my bra on my head and found that it does indeed fit like a hat. :mysmilie_507:

Well I took the plunge and ordered the OTO yesterday. You can I am cautious soul at heart!!

Latest posts

Back