Butler & Wilson Couture Crystal Tiger Head Tassel Necklace OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Butler & Wilson Couture Crystal Tiger Head Tassel 42cm Necklace
Item Number: 305419
QVC Price £81.00
One Time Only Price £66.72
P&P £5.95

This couture crystal necklace features a chain with a tiger's head set with sparkling crystals and a multitude of tassels hanging beneath it. Make a simple evening look into something rather more glamorous with this striking design from Butler & Wilson.

Base metal, crystals
Necklace fastens with a lobster clasp
Length: 42.5cm (16.7") plus a 5cm (2") extender
Tiger drop: 12cm (4.7")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.305419

I love how the term 'couture' is so (over) used to describe items that are usually gaudy and mass produced - it used to signify classic custom-made or limited availability items.

Does Q think we'll buy more if they describe items as 'couture' rather than mass produced in a sweatshop?

Sorry but I think it`s downright fugly ( shortened version of a swear word followed by ugly ! ) and cheap looking. I feel so much of the range is horrible and overpriced.

I love how the term 'couture' is so (over) used to describe items that are usually gaudy and mass produced - it used to signify classic custom-made or limited availability items.

Does Q think we'll buy more if they describe items as 'couture' rather than mass produced in a sweatshop?

Like Kim of Kim & Co? 'Couture' keeps bobbing up in her babbling.

I watched this 'Couture' show and thought it was all ghastly stuff. The Chinese dragon brooches were beyond tacky. I can't believe people really wear this jewellery.

Latest posts

Back