Caci Microlift Personal Facial Toning System TSV 09/07/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Blimey, just reading the description and instructions has me reaching for the gin bottle !!! I'll stick with my salon Caci's, lot less faffing about.

Am I alone in thinking that the demonstrator for this Caci gizmo is only half adept at promoting this item ? She seems to treat the demos as one big joke, and appears to be easily distracted, giving the impression of "what am I doing here ?". She doesn't describe how to handle it very well, and is relieved (both her and us) when the presenter jumps in and gives a more accurate account of what it actually does.

I agree the demonstrator seemed a bit of an air head, I wonder if she was just really nervous? Found myself starting to get sucked in by this demo and was considering going for this. Just did a bit of research on the 'buds' that you have to keep replacing. According to the Caci website they are £35 for a 100 which is approximately one month's supply! Er, don't think so.

I agree the demonstrator seemed a bit of an air head, I wonder if she was just really nervous? Found myself starting to get sucked in by this demo and was considering going for this. Just did a bit of research on the 'buds' that you have to keep replacing. According to the Caci website they are £35 for a 100 which is approximately one month's supply! Er, don't think so.
My thoughts exactly and the commitment involved. I did watch some videos and in a salon they use additional treatments (face comb which seemed more effective and a gel mask that looked like silicone) so I'm not tempted any more. I have my TUA that I've not used in the last three years

Yes, when I have my regular salon caci's, its combined with microdermabrasion combs, and, when needed the gel masks. For me the commitment, and value of my salon monthly treatments far outweigh the huge outlay needed for the home version, which, knowing me would end up in the cupboard once the novelty had worn off. Like Marina I too bought the TUA, which I thought would be an 'add-on' to my salon sessions, but I soon forgot to do it regularly so its still in its box, probably outdated and a more modern version available now.

I'm watching the final presentation and the guest's skin is pretty good, I wonder how old she is. She mentioned a school run so she is probably in her thirties.
Has anyone ordered it so far? I'm a bit confused about the MBG, on screen it's 30 days, on website 90 days.

I bought the Tua Trend years ago from Q & use it regularly.It did stop working but the company were very efficient in repairing & returning to me offering advise by email to see if I could avoid a repair.I use first thing in the a.m as I sit up in bed ( I am not working now!) I tried the Slendertone Face but found it uncomfortable & the band broke (Q gave me a refund) I certainly feel my face has had a workout after use.

NO! It's back! If anyone remembers reading my thread of a few weeks ago, they will recall that I started out by being miffed that QVC keep rejecting my one star review. Then I found 29 others. And by the time I sent it back for a refund, which they took 3 weeks to process, it had been taken off the website.

Fault before, it is built with the charger base too big, so the wand topples over and will not charge. If it does charge, when you have wedged something in it to hold it upright, probably a big safety hazard, the wand stops working after a few minutes.

Even if you get one that works, please consider the upkeep costs of repeatedly buying the cotton buds which can be used only once, and you need 4 for each session.

Mine was working fine (held the charge) but I didn't see the results. I didn't use the supplied buds with serum but the ones from the chemist dipped in water. I thought that if I use the supplied buds I could be fooled by serum doing the job not the machine. I did feel the current on my skin so the machine was definately working but no visible result.

To be honest, I would steer clear of any of these 'home kits'. The electrical current is nothing like you would get from the salon machines (no doubt for h & s), and so you wouldn't get the results even after a few months use. I started the full salon Caci about 10 years ago with monthly maintenance, and I wouldn't still be doing it now if it didn't work. Yes, I could probably have paid for a couple of surgical face lifts over this time, but its looking the best I can at my age without surgical invasion, and I often get thought of being in my 50's rather than nearing 70, so its worked for me.

Well Nicole Kidman looks scary enough on the Meerkat advert - eyes swollen and plastic cheeks and forehead. She's only in her 40's so gawd know whats she going to look like in 10 years time.

Latest posts

Back