Captain Jack of all trades...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
...master of none?

Oh please can everyone order John Barrowman's CD before Monday morning so that it sells out and they'll stop playing his singing promo (Loch Lomond WTF?) and he won't ruin the Morning show!

I don't mind him acting (Dr Who, Torchwood and Arrow) and he's probably a nice enough bloke but his singing voice is reedy and not one that I'd want to listen to. I don't even mind him fronting a men's skincare brand and shampoo. But just being able to hold a note and carry a tune doesn't make him a singer.

So jump to the phones, tap the app...you know the drill. Ofcourse you can refuse delivery and get your money back; I'm not expecting you to listen to it!

Just a matter of taste I suppose, I like him as an entertainer and he seems to be a nice guy. He's made loads of albums that have sold well I believe, and he's certainly starred in loads of musicals.

:mysmilie_59:Donna I've put you down for 2 copies, but don't let me stop you buying more. :mysmilie_13:

I did have a bit of crush on Capt'n Jack but musicals are not my thing so can't comment on his ability there but the choice of tracks are awful.

Far far far too MOR, I hate that sort of Muzak, lift music to batter your head of a wall to. Bland, bland, bland.

Far far far too MOR, I hate that sort of Muzak, lift music to batter your head of a wall to. Bland, bland, bland.

Me too. I've always wondered who buys these sorts of albums, they stifle musical creativity. Well sadly a lot of people buy them, it would seem.

I think lulu was one of the more gutsy 60's female singers but Time Bomb noooooooooo.

It doesn't have to be all or nothing.

I really like his voice. Not that I've ever bought an album or anything, not really planning to either. But hearing him on Q promos and whatnot it sounds really nice to me.

When you think of all the songs out there why oh why can't artists pick originals or at least those which haven't been done to death.

I have seen the promo several times and the only one I remember, and not in a good way, is Loch Lomand.

Loch Lomond (the song not the place) reminds me of school choir or learning the recorder.

Protest all you want Donna, you're secret's safe with me! :mysmilie_59:

I would rather watch paint dry than watch JB, he is way too smarmy for me....

Who is he anyway? What does he do? I've only seen him on QVC jumping around in a bed with Jill Franks ages ago and doing that "Dean Wilson" smile thing. Someone talentless trying to cash in on reasonable looks? I won't be buying the CD.

CC

Latest posts

Back