Car Crash Pan Demos

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
anyone see the cookware prog this lunchtime? i think it was called Stoneware Essentials. the woman who cooks in the demos for kings realm was the guest and it was ALL OVER the place.
there were tech problems with the hob, they were jumping from product to product, all very hard to follow. the cook woman was highly excitable, pippa was supposed to be holding it all together but failed miserably.

interesting to see what looks like direct competition to CE being pushed so hard. i can only assume Stoneware Essentials is also owned by Q?

I can't bear to watch the cookery hours, the food always looks "gross" (as my young nephews used to say).

I love me induction hob but I can understand how a chef would hate it (or a QVC guest), it doesn't like the pan being lifted or tilted and if you tilt for too long (couple of seconds) it switches off the whole hob not just the ring in question. But with teenage kids it's a boon; they can make a bacon butty and it's a failsafe incase they forget to turn off the hob; or switch the wrong ring on.

While the guest was off having her mike fixed Pipa succeeded in mashing up her salmon fillet!

If QVC have replaced their hob with an induction they'll struggle to demo the pans which aren't suitable for induction hobs, some of the enamel coated CE pans and the GreenPan range! I'll look forward to those showing on air!

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back