Carla Lazlo

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jane McD was in the right place at the right time, a once in a lifetime opportunity which she took.

I know other equally talented singers and entertainers who never got a break into the big time.

BTW I bought a Jane McD CD.

Like a lot ofTV folks she was nice to watch at the very start when she was low key however once it went into overload and you couldn’t turn on the TV or open a magazine without her being on I found she got on my nerves and avoided her ever since.

St Lucia seems to be her "go to" holiday, as she always mentioned either just going or just returned from the place when doing the fashion shows.

Like a lot ofTV folks she was nice to watch at the very start when she was low key however once it went into overload and you couldn’t turn on the TV or open a magazine without her being on I found she got on my nerves and avoided her ever since.

That's the trouble with the media, once Agents/Managers see that their client has a popular programme, then the publicity machine goes into overdrive and like a rash they break out everywhere. I dread APRIL its the 'push' to publicise the one programme I have never watched (along with the X factor), Britain's are Talentless, because that means ****** Ambitious is in yer face everywhere in a variety of flimsy frocks and plastic pouts. I see this weekend she is front and centre on a supplement - I bet Alesha aint 'appy !

Latest posts

Back