Celebrate British with Dyson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loathsome creature. Outsource your manufacturing, pay pennies to the workers whose labour keeps you in wealth, bang the drum for Brexit when you know the effects it will have on UK manufacturing and industry, as well as the own goal against your own country's economy, and then charge a fortune for goods you're claiming as British made.
Of course, QVC kowtows to these eejits, giving validity to the lies.
Right on, Timeforadry

Are you sure you can't get look-alike bags elsewhere (not made by Meile) that would work just as well, such as from Ebay or Amazon? Worth a google search perhaps.
Did look around the local stores at that time. We did not see any.
Never thought of Amazon or Ebay . I found a link to Meile . I will check if they can help. The problem is, I bought it ages ago. It was not cheap, it was £ 300 +
We manually emptied the bag a few times and reused it .
We vowed never to buy another vac with bags ..

Did look around the local stores at that time. We did not see any.
Never thought of Amazon or Ebay . I found a link to Meile . I will check if they can help. The problem is, I bought it ages ago. It was not cheap, it was £ 300 +
We manually emptied the bag a few times and reused it .
We vowed never to buy another vac with bags ..
I have an old fashioned style Miele which is years old and it must be at least the third one I have had, I get xl boxes of bags from Amazon which are genuine Miele, but at a reduced price. There are lots of non-genuine ones available too. I used to buy them from John Lewis in pre-intenet days.

Latest posts

Back