Centigrade Coat with Removable Hood TSV 18/12/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Quite like the look of this. Never bought Centigrade before, whats the sizing like? Usually go up a size in coats.

I'm 5' 2" a size 14, sometimes verging on 16 and have 2 Centigrade coats both of which are a size Medium and enough room for a jumper, unless like me you're having tropical moments, hope this helps :mysmilie_7:

I've bought the Bordeaux in small and I'm a size 12. My existing jackets (not Centigrade) measure smaller than this so i hope I've got this right. Think I'll keep a copy of the measurements and if they're way out I'll ask for a prepaid label.

Still don't understand "we promise not guarantee to deliver it for Christmas". Don't the two words mean the same?

I heard Flint mentioning there will be a new measuring system in the new year but they have been saying this for the past year.

How difficult can it be to come up with

(A) a standard size across all brands, after all most are made especially for Q
(B) have the sizes on screen through the presentation

iW Have been doing the second for years and they are hardly cutting edge.

From what she said it's to do with bust size. I think this'll be more confusing as I measure different in the high street than I did when I went into Rigby and Peller ie R&P always say you're smaller in the back and larger in the cup size!

I have a couple of Centigrade coats and they are a good fit, size 14 ,I get medium.

From the advance email ,I was interested in the navy but on screen it doesn't look like a true navy more royal blue.Glad I didn't order based on the email.

I'm tall so I just wish it had been knee-length at least, like my old Centigrade coat which is still going strong after 3 or more years. If anyone wants a below-the-knee down coat, I got one from Lands' End who do offers now and again for just over £100 a month or so back and it's super warm and cozy. I've seen similar coats selling for double that, even more.

DF was saying that there was no emerald left. But I read your note and ordered one. Thanks for that. I just wish it didn't have a dead cat attached to the hood.

The dead cat is removable. That's the only reason I went for it!! Have ordered emerald too. Glad the info was helpful :)

My coat came yesterday, I ordered navy blue in large, im a 14/16 and theres plenty of room for a jumper underneath, Ive been out in it this morning and it was lovely and warm, it comes to my knee but Im not tall, Its my fourth centigrade and I realy like all of them, have to say the hood is maybe a bit large and maybe with the fur I wouldn't be able to see where I was going, but I still like it and wont send it back

i like centigrade good vfm but i wanted a down fill thats the only reason i did not go for this tsv. my sister has quite a few centigrade coats all lovely

Mine's just arrived!

Tried it on and I'm really pleased. Bought a small and I'm a 12/14 and 5' 2". Fits well. Feels very warm although I haven't gone outside yet. Hood is large but they always are on me. An inside pocket would have been good but that's a minor thing. Colour's lovely.

Hope everyone else is as pleased.

I'm tall so I just wish it had been knee-length at least, like my old Centigrade coat which is still going strong after 3 or more years. If anyone wants a below-the-knee down coat, I got one from Lands' End who do offers now and again for just over £100 a month or so back and it's super warm and cozy. I've seen similar coats selling for double that, even more.

i have my new lands end coat. superb quality. in black. my old cream one i only paid £25 for it. it just above my knees and i am 5' 8. lovely details for example fleece lined pockets and cuffs.

My coat has arrived today ordered the Large, as like plenty of room. Fits well and enough room for a jumper if the weather gets really cold, the length is to my knees which I wanted. Like others have said the hood is very large, not tried taking the hood off yet to see what it looks like without it.

Mine's arrived today too! I opted for the dark emerald. It's gorgeous. I'm 5ft 6 (with long legs and a short body) and it comes almost to my knees. I'm a size 20 most of the time and opted for the 2XL. I could certainly have fit easily into the XL but I do like to be able to move when I'm wearing a thick sweater, so am happy with the fit. I do have another similar coat - but with a down filling and have to say that this artificial option is a pretty good match. Light yet cosy.

Latest posts

Back