Centigrade Supersoft Fill Coat & Detachable Hood TSV 15/08/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Depressing to be thinking of buying winter coats in August... but then given the weather an urgent need for a waterproof coat is not out of the question...

I'm not very hopeful for this TSV. Gone are the days when a Centigrade coat (yes, a knee-length winter down-and-feather coat) could be bought for a very reasonable price so I also think anorak will be a more apt description. What a shame. Let's hope I'm wrong.

We could compile a QVC phrase book to interpret their unusual vocabulary and "colloquialisms" (I'm feeling generous; t'wasn't the first word I thought of!).

Jill Franks and Glen Campbell together.

Jill said she's got nothing green in her wardrobe- will have to keep an eye on that.

I do quite like the silver. Will make a change from black.

Jill Franks and Glen Campbell together.

Jill said she's got nothing green in her wardrobe- will have to keep an eye on that.

I do quite like the silver. Will make a change from black.

I thought the green one suited Jill... green must be a really good colour on her next to her hair colour, eyes and skin tone.

Great idea to be able to pull a cord to tighten the hood around the face. I love my centigrade coat but the enormous hood spoils it.

Not going for this TSV as I prefer my everyday coat to come to the knees so my bottom and thighs are warm. I have a shorter coat that I got in M & S outlet that I wear occasionally... Don't need another short coat.

Why no orange?

Attachments

• SP kenny.jpg
    SP kenny.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 94
Can't edit my post but just realised it's taupe not silver. Hmm. I don't wear much brown or beige. May have to rethink.

Not going for this TSV as I prefer my everyday coat to come to the knees so my bottom and thighs are warm.

Me too! If not longer... I would love a coat that comes to mid-calf in fact... Fat chance of getting that on QVC.

For what it is, I don't think this TSV represents particularly good value for money.

Latest posts

Back