Chloe and Frank Usher

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
I don’t like the FU (!!) TSV. Seeing Chloe in the black one reminds me of when we were kids in east London - late 1950’s and 60’s. We lived in a street of Victorian terraced houses with coal cellars and a coal hole in the pavement. The coal men heaved sacks of the stuff onto their shoulders and tipped it down the coal hole.

The point of this mini trip down memory Lane is that the coal men wore black leather sleeveless jackets very similar to the TSV. Real leather, tough hide stuff but very similar ‘fit’.

I don’t like the FU (!!) TSV. Seeing Chloe in the black one reminds me of when we were kids in east London - late 1950’s and 60’s. We lived in a street of Victorian terraced houses with coal cellars and a coal hole in the pavement. The coal men heaved sacks of the stuff onto their shoulders and tipped it down the coal hole.

The point of this mini trip down memory Lane is that the coal men wore black leather sleeveless jackets very similar to the TSV. Real leather, tough hide stuff but very similar ‘fit’.
I'm seeing Alfred Doolittle https://images.app.goo.gl/eWFYyC13Wq5AC4t57

Chim Chiminee, Chim Chiminee!
1645465288354.png

That type doesn’t do it for me! I think he would be too self obsessed and would spend longer. and spend more money on personal appearance than me! Cant imagine there being too much between the eyes and as JJ says “looks fade dumb lasts forever”
Ok to look at for a few minutes but otherwise no
i prefer a more lived in look (to match my own) and someone you could have a decent conversation with.

Well, this is him in the tux - (left), and he's a top Spanish actor.

I lived for years with a "lived-in" who took me for granted, treated me like an old slipper, had an affair then died ! so sometimes a bit of easy on the eye fantasy does no harm, and makes me wish I hadn't wasted my life ! I wonder how many millions of men would rather have a decent conversation when eyeing up J- Lo !

Latest posts

Back