Cook's Essentials TSV 28/07/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cook's Essentials Speed Grater & Slicer with Suction Base
Item Number: 818303
QVC Price £23.00
Todays Special Value Price £15.98
P&P £3.95

Whether you're grating cheese or chopping up your favourite vegetables, this amazing speed grater and slicer from Cook's Essentials makes all your meal prep quick, easy and more enjoyable! You'll be blown away by the speed at which it grates, shreds and slices - anything from fruits and veg to cheese and chocolate - plus it's easy to use with no batteries or wiring needed. You can clean your new appliance in seconds too, making it the ideal kitchen tool to save you both time and energy at home!

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Cook’s Essentials Speed Grater & Slicer with Suction Base from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £23 plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £15.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £7.02.

Amazing results - chopping up ingredients is part and parcel of cooking, but it can often be time-consuming (unless you're a professional chef!) Enter this speed grater and slicer. Watch your ingredients get sliced, chopped and shredded in seconds! The appliance features a suction base at the bottom too, keeping it firmly planted to your countertop for stability.

A versatile tool - with multiple functions in one ergonomic design, this appliance is super versatile. It comes with three interchangeable stainless-steel drums - fine, thick and slicing - so you can switch up your options in the kitchen and prep your meal exactly how you want. To clean your speed grater and slicer, simply run it under water with minimal cleaning solution and then you're ready to store it away in the cupboard.

Choose your colour - with four colour options available, you can pick the perfect speed grater and slicer to suit your kitchen set-up. Go for Black or White for a neutral hue, or opt for Red or Teal to add a splash of colour.

• Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty

Colour options:

• Black
  • White
  • Teal
  • Red

What's in the box?

• 1 x grater with suction base
  • 3 x stainless steel blade drums: fine, thick and slicing
  • 1 x turning handle
  • 1 x food pusher
  • 1 x manual

All measurements are approximate

Cook's Essentials Speed Grater & Slicer with Suction Base
Item Number: 818303
QVC Price £23.00
Todays Special Value Price £15.98
P&P £3.95

Whether you're grating cheese or chopping up your favourite vegetables, this amazing speed grater and slicer from Cook's Essentials makes all your meal prep quick, easy and more enjoyable! You'll be blown away by the speed at which it grates, shreds and slices - anything from fruits and veg to cheese and chocolate - plus it's easy to use with no batteries or wiring needed. You can clean your new appliance in seconds too, making it the ideal kitchen tool to save you both time and energy at home!

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Cook’s Essentials Speed Grater & Slicer with Suction Base from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £23 plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £15.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £7.02.

Amazing results - chopping up ingredients is part and parcel of cooking, but it can often be time-consuming (unless you're a professional chef!) Enter this speed grater and slicer. Watch your ingredients get sliced, chopped and shredded in seconds! The appliance features a suction base at the bottom too, keeping it firmly planted to your countertop for stability.

A versatile tool - with multiple functions in one ergonomic design, this appliance is super versatile. It comes with three interchangeable stainless-steel drums - fine, thick and slicing - so you can switch up your options in the kitchen and prep your meal exactly how you want. To clean your speed grater and slicer, simply run it under water with minimal cleaning solution and then you're ready to store it away in the cupboard.

Choose your colour - with four colour options available, you can pick the perfect speed grater and slicer to suit your kitchen set-up. Go for Black or White for a neutral hue, or opt for Red or Teal to add a splash of colour.

• Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty

Colour options:

• Black
  • White
  • Teal
  • Red

What's in the box?

• 1 x grater with suction base
  • 3 x stainless steel blade drums: fine, thick and slicing
  • 1 x turning handle
  • 1 x food pusher
  • 1 x manual

All measurements are approximate

added right link

Cook's Essentials Speed Grater & Slicer with Suction Base TSV 28/07/22 £15.98 + post

How can Craig get so excited about a chuffing greater? And the BA seem to want a whole graduation ceremony over her ability to slice what she called a cucumber that looked like a courgette to me. And who wants carrots that thin? I like chunky carrots either in batons or little cylinders.

Can't cope, no will not even try to deal with such excitement over such a basic kitchen gadget that will take longer to clean than any possible time it might save me.

Nope. No. No.

My box greater from my student days gets used. Yes it is nearly 40 years old, still works, no rust, no cracks.

Oh he (Craig) annoys me so much. He just reminds me of an excited puppy peeing everywhere.

Rant over.

Latest posts

Back