Cooling Mist

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can you not see what a bargain it is, though? £34.50 reduced from £35.00!

It’s all very sad. They think they have captured the audience with all their menopause discussion and so-called advice so now they can get them to part with their money on things like this. The other day I had their email where they were offering “relationship advice”. FFS! If people go to QVC for relationship advice, there’s something very wrong with the world. Maybe they’ll bring back the Speakmans soon! Fingers crossed, eh? I could do with a laugh.

Q really have no concept of the current climate do they?

A tiny 60ml bottle of Cooling Mist (so basically water with a few bits & bobs added I'm guessing) will set you back £38.45. Absolutely ridiculous IMO.

Absolutely ridiculous, if anyone wants a nice facial spray I can recommend Heritage Store Rosewater & Glycerin, bought from Amazon 😊

Q are doing what they do best... selling their wares in a fictional world where nobody has debt and everybody has infinite reserves to buy overpriced items, mostly sold cheaper elsewhere... and nobody compares prices, or stops to ask if they really need whatever it is.
We've all been there and done that... the latest wave of people who have suspended their critical faculties will wise up and the next wave of innocents will follow. Q are banking on these fresh waves continuing to arise. I'm not so sure.
Once they've exhausted the sales opportunities of the menopause, they will find another horse to flog into the ground. Rinse and repeat ad nauseam, Q hope.

They had a Pause tool on yesterday. Surgical tool, shaped a bit like the jade ones they used to do for contouring the face. A snip at £100 😳 No doubt some customers will buy it, assuming it’s the way to roll back the years.

They had a Pause tool on yesterday. Surgical tool, shaped a bit like the jade ones they used to do for contouring the face. A snip at £100 😳 No doubt some customers will buy it, assuming it’s the way to roll back the years.
I was shocked at the price of it. I think it was made of stainless steel. I would have wanted silver for that. I have a Jade one given to me as a present.

All this talk about the Menopause have I been through it? Now I am not making light of the situation as some people have a very difficult time with many symptoms and it is a serious time in their lives.However I cannot help thinking is much of this another ploy to sell with some people then thinking’I have/feel like that’ so buy some of these ‘remedies’.

I think it's a good think that the menopause is being spoken about openly instead of people whispering about "The change". I'm sure those who have suffered serious problems have had the nous to approach a medical professional and see what can be done to ease the symptoms. It is a subject that needs talking about openly in the media but it should NOT be a bandwagon to be jumped upon in order to sell unnecessarily overpriced goods. I'd much sooner read a magazine article that features women and their experiences, some tips and tricks and maybe some products recommended (not £100 face rollers, £40 water sprays and MW's extortionately priced baggy sacks) - Sell the stuff by all means, but please don't try and imply that they're targeted remedies - The only thing they're targeting is your wallet! I think it's shameful!