Could It Be ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Reading the description made me laugh too ........

The pictures are for demonstration purpose only to show the style of the garment, its condition quality and the way it can look when worn.
Some of our items have been pinned to fit out petite model.
Our model always wears FULL BRIEFS under any garment for hygiene reasons

All lifestyles and persuasions are welcomed and catered for... so please feel free to mail us with any specials requests or queries.
Private auction So bid with confidence.

I may take a look at the other auction descriptions for a giggle, certainly never seen gloves and bra's modeled like she has.
The wig, animal print and then the modeling of the leggings she's selling did remind me of a certain presenters blog about some leggings she'd bought.
Though my DD has just had a laugh at the pictures and said it's Dawn Bibby.

Anyone you like Honey!

Jude xx

reminds me of the time many years ago when my mum lost loads of weight and advertised all of her nice dresses in the local paper because they were all too big. i could only have been about 7 or 8 but i have a clear memory of a little middle aged bloke in a pork pie hat and - no i'm not kidding - a mac coming round :wait:

he bought the whole lot. it all happened in another room but when quizzed by my dad, mum said he was buying them for his disabled sister.

i remember it not seeming "right" but couldnt work out what was wrong about the whole affair.

it could have been true of course but..... anyway i hope his sister enjoyed the the cocktail dresses and faux astrakan swing coat with the big buttons*

anyway isnt it nice that nowadays everyone is catered for? :hi:

*i'd got my eye on that meself!

Latest posts

Back